Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She’s working so hard so she can provide for son for the rest of his life. Isn’t that what is tax payers are doing? And his daddy? She spends it all on her trips and handbags. Thieving off her son and his DLA, well she’s spent all the charity money now hasn’t she. She absolutely loves herself. Please please can we get some more facts posted about her charity theft 🙏🏼
That trip to New York and all the purchases along with it would have paid for so much care for max! That’s not saving money for the future. It actually makes me feel sick watching her spend so much when so many people are struggling.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That trip to New York and all the purchases along with it would have paid for so much care for max! That’s not saving money for the future. It actually makes me feel sick watching her spend so much when so many people are struggling.
And all she can say in response to people who have the same view is
YOU’RE JEALOUS”
no love, we are sickened and outraged

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Mine the hippo page 😍

Howling at this 🤭😭😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0364.jpeg
    IMG_0364.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 75

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Steph is on live with voduz
Looks absolutely ridiculous, they’ve set it up so badly because she can’t even reach to blow dry. She’s putting the nozzle onto the hair which is wrong, even with heat protection the nozzle should not touch the hair. And what’s with her dancing about. She’s just such a stupid scrubber

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Aww that poor lassie, I just want to give her a big squeeze, that fkn bullying bastard 🤬 I want to smash her ugly fkn alien heed in. I do think because of her clap back more people will speak out tbh you see a lot more comments against her now and for the love of fkn god ‘Rachel with the hat’ shut the fk up ya daft bint you’re one creepy arse mofo
Her clap back video blew my mind. When I seen your message I was getting full cctv installed and packing my case. Then she goes I can’t even remember seeing your message 🤯🤯🤯 wtf!! I did see the van at her house on Tuesday. She said she got that weeks ago fitted. She is a vile vile human being and she thrives that max has some disability’s and she will hold him back big time

Status
Not open for further replies.