Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Plenty more examples of just some of the terrible things she has done to others she is despised and gets all the hate that she does for a reason. I don’t know how she can show her face on these public sites and pretend like she has done nothing wrong. She married a terminal man to get his death benefit, she played up for the cameras and thrived on the attention it was giving her and fled with the cash from a cancer charity. She then didn’t put any of his family on his headstone after the funeral, his family were left without a mourning place for him and they had to split his ashes and create a second resting place for him. She put the wrong father on her daughter’s birth certificate and led another man to believe that the child was his. The real father actually did time behind bars and paralysed a man due to reckless driving. She also had a former partner sacked from work and told them that they were interfering with his daughter when he worked with children at the time. The list of evil that spouts from her is endless yet she refuses to admit her own mistakes, what you see on social media is nothing more than a fake persona and a platform that has been built on lies!
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mar 8, 2024
Plenty more examples of just some of the terrible things she has done to others she is despised and gets all the hate that she does for a reason. I don’t know how she can show her face on these public sites and pretend like she has done nothing wrong. She married a terminal man to get his death benefit, she played up for the cameras and thrived on the attention it was giving her and fled with the cash from a cancer charity. She then didn’t put any of his family on his headstone after the funeral, his family were left without a mourning place for him and they had to split his ashes and create a second resting place for him. She put the wrong father on her daughter’s birth certificate and led another man to believe that the child was his. The real father actually did time behind bars and paralysed a man due to reckless driving. She also had a former partner sacked from work and told them that they were interfering with his daughter when he worked with children at the time. The list of evil that spouts from her is endless yet she refuses to admit her own mistakes, what you see on social media is nothing more than a fake persona and a platform that has been built on lies!
Oh my word she’s disgusting

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Forgot about her shagging her husbands best mate a few days after he died. Lowest of the low
Also isn’t know if been mentioned already sorry if it has she left son, brother etc off her dead husbands gravestone and only put hers and her daughters names on it!! Which is so disgusting and disrespectful to his family

Mar 7, 2024
Her clap back video blew my mind. When I seen your message I was getting full cctv installed and packing my case. Then she goes I can’t even remember seeing your message 🤯🤯🤯 wtf!! I did see the van at her house on Tuesday. She said she got that weeks ago fitted. She is a vile vile human being and she thrives that max has some disability’s and she will hold him back big time
Doesn't she realise that when she moves she'll have to take all the cctv with her ? Daft bint !

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Stop.
IMG_5561.jpeg
Nah the damage is done you fanny. More and more people across here this morning there will be more likes here than on your videos soon 👊

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She’s working so hard so she can provide for son for the rest of his life. Isn’t that what is tax payers are doing? And his daddy? She spends it all on her trips and handbags. Thieving off her son and his DLA, well she’s spent all the charity money now hasn’t she. She absolutely loves herself. Please please can we get some more facts posted about her charity theft 🙏🏼
Remember the sen toddler group (ASN term used in Scotland) the rich guy used to go on live with who donated money for toys guess where the lovely new toys went to and majority of money not the fckin toddler group🙃that’s she’s too bizzy to give a damn about anyways 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Bitchy beefy has now turned off the comments on her clap back video instead of just taking it down. At least some of her followers might wise up after seeing her true colours
She won’t take it down because with the views and likes it’s already earned her a fair bit of cash unfortunately, an when you delete it it is disqualified from getting the cash. She knows exactly what she is doing the horrible cow. She’s the vilest creature on TikTok she knocks me sick

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
So a couple of things from this mornings shenanigans..why in fook was anyone asking vag for advice on anything? Especially about children with additional needs..youd actually be better off asking a garden gnome. Now the girl has removed her video when everything she said was correct so she loses points for bowing to vag. Secondly, vag has basically said she used her kid for growing her following, now her following is bigger she only pulls him out when she needs numbers up. We all know this but her minions will think this is acceptable. Thirdly, vag may have over 400k followers but gets less then 1% of that interacting with her...which leads me to believe its mostly nosyness because she's such a bellend and her 'content' is crud. And lastly...she's got angry bird face on cos she's seen the naeperfect comments from last night, the mine_the_hippo vids etc and this other lassie has borne the brunt of it. If you miss your wee 50k account so much, delete the app and start a private Facebook group. Oh but there's no money in that so you won't. 🙄
I follow her for ss n giggles, at her not with her 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.