Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
She’s working so hard so she can provide for son for the rest of his life. Isn’t that what is tax payers are doing? And his daddy? She spends it all on her trips and handbags. Thieving off her son and his DLA, well she’s spent all the charity money now hasn’t she. She absolutely loves herself. Please please can we get some more facts posted about her charity theft 🙏🏼
So glad you mentioned the hand bags, bag for a bag 🤪 but aye if she never spent that cash on bags that would be a few extra thou to the cash pot for her autistic sons care when he’s older 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Doesn't she realise that when she moves she'll have to take all the cctv with her ? Daft bint !
So I know there is some tattlers on here and I’ve just been giving some info from a direct link about Steph who is in Harley camp. Now Steph is on tattle as shaza786 which explains the Sharon digs. Just thought I would let you all know. So if tattlers read this please pass the info on. Let’s hope Harley is going to speak out more ✌🏻

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So I know there is some tattlers on here and I’ve just been giving some info from a direct link about Steph who is in Harley camp. Now Steph is on tattle as shaza786 which explains the Sharon digs. Just thought I would let you all know. So if tattlers read this please pass the info on. Let’s hope Harley is going to speak out more ✌🏻
Stu-hun-niiing info !! Knew she was a tattler

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sums her up though, she is a nasty witch
Everyone knows that I just find it awful that it is still up when apparently they have smoothed it out and it was a miss communication so why isn’t she deleted it like the other mum did she is still want to drive hate even though folk can’t comment I’ve reported it heaps of times and no violation 😡

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Everyone knows that I just find it awful that it is still up when apparently they have smoothed it out and it was a miss communication so why isn’t she deleted it like the other mum did she is still want to drive hate even though folk can’t comment I’ve reported it heaps of times and no violation 😡
The comments aren’t showing now

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s switched them off but people still like the post and watch it I just think she bullied the other mum to delete her post but she still has hers up it’s still driving hate IMO
Shame for the woman, I didn’t see her video but the more vav stamps her feet and does one of these videos it just brings more
negative attention to herself, each time she will piss more people off and drive them here instead.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Vav is now Shaz? 🤣 No time to respond but time to be a tattler.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Here’s my take on this whole Sabrina vs vav vav situ, she’s messaged her hoping to get some attention back from the mink and possibly get in with her to help her become bigger on TikTok, I'm refusing to believe she was genuinely asking for tips and advice 😆 but what is the old saying any attention is better than none hence why she’s made a video, knowing vav is the clap queen or is it the clap back queen 🤔😂, pretty sure Sabrina once many moons ago told a friend of mine on a fb banter page that she looked like she could never afford a holiday 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
She is one cheeky mare !! She's a snide f*cker !

Status
Not open for further replies.