Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Am I being thick..how do you post a picture?
IMG_5569.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ayrshirelass

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's disgusting and 10 years later folk are still speaking about the disgusting way she treated him and his family and how she slept with his friend as he lay dying . One horrible vile human being . She has no shame as she's a narcissist ans stomps around in her Steve maddens thinking she owns the universe !
Can we have the facts laid out on here again (I’m new to this) hopefully mine the hippo will help to get all this put together like they have on aims fraudster uncle.
I didn’t know about her sty behaviour and clearly many others still don’t.
Let’s educate her followers 🙏🏼
Happy Birthday Staff. 😉

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What I got told last night came from a direct link to Harley camp. She used to do that all the time, always had something neg to say regarding other peoples kids.
Did she also say yesterday in her video bullying that other woman that Harley messaged her wondering why she hadn’t replied to him in 10 hours and was begging for her to reply or did I hear wrong?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Did she also say yesterday in her video bullying that other woman that Harley messaged her wondering why she hadn’t replied to him in 10 hours and was begging for her to reply or did I hear wrong?
I got that from that too… of course we’ll be told we heard something else.
But sounds like there’s been a few ex’s so no real reference point to who she means.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Let’s all celebrate Stephanie’s 37th birthday with one of her classic videos of her grinding over a box of Quality Street on the Kitchen floor. One of my favourites
Oh good lord 😅 this s is out there forever for the world to see…..u know, the world that she’s happy to share her life with 🤦🏼‍♀😂 works both ways vav and this most definitely is not the one 🥴😆 poor kids having that as their mother

Mar 7, 2024
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 totally agree with you. This is her karma. She deserves everything she gets and we are all here for it. She should have maybe thought about all the s she has done to people in the past and the s she STILL does to people and take accountability.
Oh but she said in her video this morning that karma is coming for us ! lol think the karma train is coming for you beefy flaps 🚂🚂 choo choo

Mar 7, 2024
So long as she’s in the public eye she’ll never escape for being called out for her past.
She’s happy to clap back anyone calling her out, but any mention of poor C or the charity money and it’s silence. I know nothing about her, but saw increasing comments regarding the above so went snooping, what’s on Tattle is an eye opener. She knows she can’t address it as she’ll be lynched.
She has such an empty life she will never be happy, she only has pals when they’re paid to be at events with her, she bitter and evil to her core. She’s fast approaching her 40’s. When I turned 40 I felt the most free I ever have, I’ve made mistakes and learned from them and I’m proud of the woman I’ve become. Getting older is a privilege denied to many, and makes you truly appreciate what’s important in life and it’s not the opinions of strangers on the internet.
Her life is so empty screeching into a screen, when it inevitably dries up and she no longer has the losers that blow smoke up her arse what will she do.
Well said and so true !

Status
Not open for further replies.