Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
The sad thing is that mad Pam and old prossie Nana back her up no matter what she does . If any of my kids did half of what she's done I'd kick their arses and tell them to grow up ! But those two are just as bad a beefy flaps and in their eyes she can do no wrong ! Imagine spending your birthday in a hotel room with your crazy Nana and relying on your Huns to wish you a happy birthday ! I have a small circle of really good friends and their birthday wishes mean more to me that all those comments from strangers , you're living the dream Vav ! 🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The sad thing is that mad Pam and old prossie Nana back her up no matter what she does . If any of my kids did half of what she's done I'd kick their arses and tell them to grow up ! But those two are just as bad a beefy flaps and in their eyes she can do no wrong ! Imagine spending your birthday in a hotel room with your crazy Nana and relying on your Huns to wish you a happy birthday ! I have a small circle of really good friends and their birthday wishes mean more to me that all those comments from strangers , you're living the dream Vav ! 🤣🤣
Her imaginary “girls” will be round when she gets home after reading this 😂

Mar 7, 2024
She can’t be wearing her retainer or maybe it’s just the natural rat features coming out in her but her teeth are getting gappy again ! All that money she wasted with her first real wages from coke head raver central she could’ve at least sorted her daughters first gooftroop family
The more I see her the more I see the rat features lol 🐀🐀

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She is such a narcissistic bint that she won't care about any of the negative attention she gets. It's ££ signs whichever way she gets the views. As long as she is being spoken about and her videos are getting viewed, she sees this as 'winning' but we will just be jealous...🙄 but vag, I've just come back to the house I own, with my lovely husband and kids, after having a lovely brunch with my pals, in my hometown where I can walk around without looking over my shoulder or worry about having to delete comments off social media about vile stuff I've done. I can guarantee Jealousy isn't an emotion I ever feel about you, plenty more, but defo not Jealousy. I would never slate someone for speaking out about their mental health but I've just been shown today's vag video and I have not one ounce of sympathy. Your being called out more and more and you don't like it. So you pull the mh card. Shameless

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She is generally a t to everyone she meets unless she’s after something, she will be all nicey nicey until she gets what she’s after then screws them over too. I hope her make up range bombs and she is caught out trying to copy bperfect and they dump her first. She took this one too far for people to stomach and she won’t get away with it she’d need to move continents before people will forget the things she’s done here. Most folk would learn a lesson and be on their knees in shame after behaving the way she has and at least try and become a better person. 10 years on and she’s still acting the same way
I really do hope that they see through her quick and dump her size (10) sorry 18 ass. She has always been the same and always always out for herself. Her dad wife seen right through her and quick and Steph hated that, she hated the fact that she was taking no s from her and put her foot down. I think she is worse now than before cause she truly believes she is a celeb 🫣🥴

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Prossie Nana 😭😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I wish we could go back to OG TikTok where it was folk doing dance routines. Making talentless bellends think they’re celebrities that the young uns aspire to be is a semare.
Remember when she had her wedding dress on and she said my husband said if I get a million views we will renew our vows 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 think he meant give you a divorce hun

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Long story short.. she proposed to a man was dying of cancer , he was well known in Aberdeen, they married having the wedding paid for , he then passed and she slept with his best friend before the funeral , she didn't let his family in the room before he passed and aga didn't put beloved son or brother on his gravestone ! She then raised money for a local cancer charity and it mysteriously disappear, but she splashed the cash on designer goods ! She's hated in Aberdeen and will phone peoples work to try and get them sacked if anyone annoys her ! Phew ! 🤣🤣
Oh wow I follow her on TikTok and was unsure about her but this makes perfect sense I don’t think her body is that bad but she’s clearly
Lieing about her size

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
Remember when she had her wedding dress on and she said my husband said if I get a million views we will renew our vows 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 think he meant give you a divorce hun
Omg no way 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute walloper!! I think the first video I saw of hers was when he said he’s leaving her because he didn’t sign up to have a child with additional needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.