Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
YES she defo has this been saying this to people who know what she is like aswell she isnā€™t a well person and that kids are suffering as a result
Gypsy stef vavron lol šŸ¤£ getting right to the front of the que in Tesco lol show yir badge yir maws bizzy I've got a full day of hot water therapy, flip chats n bow jumpers to try on's ahead not including a hospital appointment for this reaction but the badge will come in handy to skip the AnE waiting time so I don't care if 3 cardiac arrests come in I need seen first ...can't u see ma boys got a lanyard on don't u recognize me...look hen I don't care many lip kits yiv sold back of the que
Wonder if Iā€™ll see nana tomorrow or if she will be in a darkened room after being used as a babysitter.
She wid let blinking Annabelle watch him if she needed to go flog s on a live Nae babysitter Nae problem šŸ¤£ it's alright kids Annabelle n Chucky are coming over tae watch yeese mammy's got to go flog her mutton

Mar 7, 2024
Denise Philips voduz boss is just using vav

Omg did she really force that wee boy to sit next to the dog? He looked petrified.

Vav if you're on here (which I'm sure you are) you are vile doing that to him shame the wee man didn't boot you one in the face! What is wrong with you? You really are the gift that keeps on giving!

And BTW manners cost nothing you're a raising a self entitled brat who will think it's acceptable to jump all over furniture and jump ques because he's never been taught to wait his turn! I totally get for the likes of Disney land and legoland the waiting can be horrendous and I wholeheartedly support the passes for folk to skip that but really? a swimming pool in Ireland? Or the hospital! You need to act fast because the little boy will be a big boy before long and unfortunately life requires us to wait sometimes or sit appropriately! Get off your phone your self entitled cow and teach him right from wrong instead of sitting on your phone yapping se.

Its a shame for that bonny wee mannie she a dreadful mother.
She's a s show of a mother and wait until her taller and stronger than her . He won't sit in front of the iPad then

Mar 7, 2024
Check her in her comments where this is people stating that he doesnā€™t need to be restrained no one is saying that but you canā€™t just let a kid autistic or not jump all over peoples property, folk saying oh you donā€™t know what it is like to have sen children, well news flash to some of her Huns folk do but it still doesnā€™t give you a free pass to let your kids do what they want you arenā€™t teaching them anything, also if the owner of the cafe did say to Steph get your son to behave they are well within their rights to do so and I bet you Steph would have hauled that cafes name through the mud, parent your child you stupid clown.
The cafe owner has probably heard of her and didn't want their good name dragged through the mud by her

Last edited:

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She's a s show of a mother and wait until her taller and stronger than her . He won't sit in front of the iPad then
Jeepers can you imagine? She needs to act now but she won't that behaviour suits her narrative and gives her content. I'm actually disgusted that she believes that's OK.

He's five now but one day he will be will be 25 and smashing things up because God forbid he had to wait!

Mar 2, 2024
When people refer to her "stealing" charity money, does that relate to money from this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_074443_edit_819538606369001.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_074443_edit_819538606369001.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 241

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Jeepers can you imagine? She needs to act now but she won't that behaviour suits her narrative and gives her content. I'm actually disgusted that she believes that's OK.

He's five now but one day he will be will be 25 and smashing things up because God forbid he had to wait!
All in the name of her high rate dla claim šŸ˜ she can get high rate care without having to hold the poor little lad back and making out heā€™s worse off than he actually is. Sheā€™s just thick as s tho so Iā€™m sure the forms were like a foreign language to her šŸ„“ actually, she prob paid someone else to do it for her. how could she fill the forms in accurately without knowing what his actual needs really are, sheā€™s no clue because sheā€™s not interested in learning and just shoves the iPad in his face. I see so much potential to learn and teach that little ladā€¦..boundaries being the first thing needing put in place. He would prob come on leaps and bounds if she got off her fat arse and made the effort to bring him on. She makes my blood boil, selfish b!

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
When people refer to her "stealing" charity money, does that relate to money from this?
No, it was through indigogo.com. Just google Weareallcammysmith and itā€™s there, these funds were paid directly into her bank account. I have evidence and have passed it onto the police and charity commission to investigate.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I really hope something comes of this. She needs to be held accountable
The charity commission will work with the police and it can take a while to get all the evidence together. The case is open and under investigation, Iā€™ve got the relevant information from the police so I can call up for an update or any further evidence. I would post it here but canā€™t as you need to quote my name, full address, date of birth, place of birth and phone number and sorry ladies but Iā€™m not putting my details on herešŸ¤£ but I will keep you updated.
The charity commission can take a while to investigate cos they have a lot of other cases too but they will also fully investigate Friends of Anchor for any other irregularities xx

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
The charity commission will work with the police and it can take a while to get all the evidence together. The case is open and under investigation, Iā€™ve got the relevant information from the police so I can call up for an update or any further evidence. I would post it here but canā€™t as you need to quote my name, full address, date of birth, place of birth and phone number and sorry ladies but Iā€™m not putting my details on herešŸ¤£ but I will keep you updated.
The charity commission can take a while to investigate cos they have a lot of other cases too but they will also fully investigate Friends of Anchor for any other irregularities xx
FOA wouldnā€™t have involvement of money going missing though would they? Theyā€™d want the investigation to happen as this was funds raised for them to continue their charitable work and purchase baskets/gifts for patients etc? Iā€™m not local Iā€™m down south so donā€™t have local knowledge of what went on or who raised what. I just know what Iā€™ve read here. Some of it genuinely seems so crass it canā€™t be real šŸ¤Æ

Mar 7, 2024

Yes he will and she won't be able to control him , good luck with that Beefy

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
FOA wouldnā€™t have involvement of money going missing though would they? Theyā€™d want the investigation to happen as this was funds raised for them to continue their charitable work and purchase baskets/gifts for patients etc? Iā€™m not local Iā€™m down south so donā€™t have local knowledge of what went on or who raised what. I just know what Iā€™ve read here. Some of it genuinely seems so crass it canā€™t be real šŸ¤Æ
Well Iā€™m not so sure because I had spoken to the owner of the charity Sarah and she refused to investigate which is illegal, also have a string of emails where she says she is not investigating and to take it up with STEPHANIE ROBERTSON DIRECTLY so all that plus more is in the hands of the police and the owner sarah is friendly with VavšŸ˜

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up on everything since I had a few days away before the holiday madness šŸ§˜šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Ŗ
Is Vav still a c@nt??? šŸ˜ thought so šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s no right in the heed this yin, is she? 37 but 40 in 4 years šŸ˜­ Iā€™m 40 next year and she looks about 10 year older than me. Should have got a size small šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Vag why you liiiieeeee? Iā€™m a size 6 and take a xs/s your legs are bigger than my waist!!!!!

Still parading that wee boy about, no safe guarding there parading him about the swimming, telling folk where you are šŸ˜” all kids need to be taught boundaries no matter what condition they have!

How sad spending your birthday with basically strangers šŸ¤£šŸŽ‚ & donā€™t get me started about the cake, ED my fkn arse, making a mockery of people with actual diagnosed EDs you bam pot!!!!

ā€˜Living her best life in Belfastā€™ aww hen you need a slap, now I love Belfast but while your living your best life your son is stuck in a hotel room with your nana out of his routine that you claim he needs

And as for your ā€˜theyā€™re jealousā€™ awww hen change the fkn tune šŸ˜” what are we jealous of exactly šŸ¤£ pleeeease enlighten us cause the suspense is killing me šŸ˜­

Status
Not open for further replies.