Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The entitlement seeps out of her, selfish cow. There are no words for this lowlife. Tell them how I live better than you 🫠 go and do yourself 😂 you don’t have a clue how any of us live because we don’t parade around on TikTok like fannies and sell our kids out for cash! Utter embarrassment she is
Exactlyyyyy the idiot, she wonders why people are coming out saying more about her?! It’s not jealousy, it’s because she doesn’t deserve any of it after the way she has treated people, karma is a wonderful thing, sometimes it takes time but it does come!
I honestly don’t know how she sleeps at night, I really don’t! If anyone is jealous, it’s her, she’s trying to keep up with the jones’ and one day it’s gonna bite her, right in her not size 10/12 arse. All the s she needs to save up for 24/7 care for M but splashing cash like it’s going out of fashion.

You are going to ruin that wee boy, god forbid what’s going to happen when mad Pam and Diane the mink aren’t here anymore?!?!? Omg shocker alert 🚨 you’re going to have to do it yourself and it’s you that’s going to have to face the consequences of not nurturing your child in the correct manner or is that why you need to save up for care? Thinking ahead Vav? Better watch they pennies cause they won’t be round forever

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I have yet to see a mother who looks so unnatural in her interactions with her child. It's as though it's all for a phone video... Oh wait!!
Looks so so false. All this educate yourself on autism gives me the rage.
My wee sis had to and as much as she is dealing with it on a daily basis it comes naturally to her. My niece has her meltdowns and fears and has a limited life with being okay with different experiences that, as yet, she cannot cope with, but she gets her fears assuaged and dealt with and gets introduced to different experiences and scenarios with saftey and gets her behaviours regulated as well as she can deal with. It takes patience, consistency and grit.
Should try it before you spout your guff.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
But then she wouldn’t get attention would she? All that s, people are looking at max naw hen they’re looking at you, too busy eye bleeping a fkn phone to sit and interact and distract your child!!!!
And FYI beefy Spain doesn’t want you either 😝
Well that’s so so true she loves it all. I will always remember when she put a pic up of C few days before he passed and again all for attention. A picture that will always stick in my mind for all the wrong reasons.

She is doing the same with max all the attention stamping her feet and getting her own way. Soon he will be bigger and stronger than her and she won’t be able to control him

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
😭🤣😭🤣 awwww beefy you silly lassie 🤣 her tiktok story ‘when you done talking s about me make sure you tell them I live better than you’ 😆🤣😂😅 awww hen you have no idea how half of us live, for one we don’t live off our husbands pension, stolen charity money etc

I can go to Spain every bliddy week if I wanted to for as long as I want to, we ain’t the same hen! Not one but two homes abroad ya weapon. I can take my kids here, there & everywhere, cause I haven’t done people wrong, we ain’t the same, I don’t live off my children making me money 😭 you really are a grade A+ arsehole. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, maybe your huns cause they feed into the se you spout, you really are a stupid wee lassie.

The thing is beefy id a million percent say something to your face if i ever had the displeasure of seeing you but you being you would cry victim, call the police, take to social media to say you were attacked blah blah blah and somehow bring your children into it cause you are a fkn waste of space
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yes yes yes say it louder for her Huns 🤣🤣🤣

It pisses me off when they say you are jealous eh no hun we are not

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
The entitlement seeps out of her, selfish cow. There are no words for this lowlife. Tell them how I live better than you 🫠 go and do yourself 😂 you don’t have a clue how any of us live because we don’t parade around on TikTok like fannies and sell our kids out for cash! Utter embarrassment she is
She’s totally deluded 😳 seek help VAV. How the feck do you you know how ANYONE else lives? 🤣🤣🤣 for the record I have a very comfortable life but I tell you what I’d rather struggle every day of my life than have the REPUTATION you have and live with what you have done you vile vile woman 😡😡😡 you are despised locally hence why you don’t go anywhere!!!!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
To be fair if I went and rented that house I wouldn’t have rushed in to blinds either as it will be extortionate for me to move soon after 😂😂
She really is a twunt. Stomping about in those boggin trainers of hers that people need to educate themselves on autism. No, YOU need to get your head out your arse and educate yourself on how best to support your son. Everything’s his label, it’s never just “my son Max” its variations of my autistic son or my son has autism. No offence love, but no one cares. You as his parent need to teach him how to act in public settings, how to learn to stand and wait in a queue. She’s setting him up to fail, not preparing him for as independent a life as possible.
My step son is 15 and through a lot of patience he’s come on in leaps and bounds from a non verbal child to a well mannered young man. He himself now knows what will overwhelm him and knows how to communicate his needs. Before we go out for the day we have a chat about where we’re going so he knows what to expect before we go, if given the chance he’d spend his day with his face in his iPad too, however with some gentle encouragement he’s happy to engage with those around him. When he’s had enough he’ll take himself off to a quiet corner. Max is a gorgeous wee boy and not nearly as challenging as she’d have us believe.
just like in establishment you’re not allowed to advise people with hearing aids that you have a hearing system installed, because this is discrimination against their disability.
Why is she constantly saying ‘my autistic son’ he’s your son. End of!

Mar 7, 2024
Well I’m not so sure because I had spoken to the owner of the charity Sarah and she refused to investigate which is illegal, also have a string of emails where she says she is not investigating and to take it up with STEPHANIE ROBERTSON DIRECTLY so all that plus more is in the hands of the police and the owner sarah is friendly with Vav😏
It all smells a bit fishy ! Something did go on and needs to be investigated !

Mar 7, 2024
To be fair if I went and rented that house I wouldn’t have rushed in to blinds either as it will be extortionate for me to move soon after 😂😂

just like in establishment you’re not allowed to advise people with hearing aids that you have a hearing system installed, because this is discrimination against their disability.
Why is she constantly saying ‘my autistic son’ he’s your son. End of!
She does it for attention !

Mar 7, 2024
😭🤣😭🤣 awwww beefy you silly lassie 🤣 her tiktok story ‘when you done talking s about me make sure you tell them I live better than you’ 😆🤣😂😅 awww hen you have no idea how half of us live, for one we don’t live off our husbands pension, stolen charity money etc

I can go to Spain every bliddy week if I wanted to for as long as I want to, we ain’t the same hen! Not one but two homes abroad ya weapon. I can take my kids here, there & everywhere, cause I haven’t done people wrong, we ain’t the same, I don’t live off my children making me money 😭 you really are a grade A+ arsehole. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, maybe your huns cause they feed into the se you spout, you really are a stupid wee lassie.

The thing is beefy id a million percent say something to your face if i ever had the displeasure of seeing you but you being you would cry victim, call the police, take to social media to say you were attacked blah blah blah and somehow bring your children into it cause you are a fkn waste of space
That's what she does if anyone challenges her, plays the victim and would contact the police or make a sad black and white video crying ! She needs to be takin down a peg or two and she'll cross the wrong person one of these days . Off you pop to Spain using Nana as a built in babysitter and aren't we Lils will have a face like a slapped arse as usual ! Happy Jollies beefy 🕶️🕶️

Mar 7, 2024
The charity commission will work with the police and it can take a while to get all the evidence together. The case is open and under investigation, I’ve got the relevant information from the police so I can call up for an update or any further evidence. I would post it here but can’t as you need to quote my name, full address, date of birth, place of birth and phone number and sorry ladies but I’m not putting my details on here🤣 but I will keep you updated.
The charity commission can take a while to investigate cos they have a lot of other cases too but they will also fully investigate Friends of Anchor for any other irregularities xx
We understand you don't want to put your details on here but keep us updated thank you

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Are charities not supposed to supply or have publicly available showing when donations came in, how much was donated and maybe the name unless it was anonymous?
IMG_5620.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Even if you had in cash to a charity, they will have given you a hand or printed receipt of donation so it can never be claimed you didn’t hand your donation in. Vice versa, a charity can’t see they never received a donation because you’ll have proof, and they should have it documented.

My daughter raised money for a charity, was only £100 but she wanted to sell things. Even she got a receipt and a wee certificate.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really has a cheek to speak about anyone else’s life how does she know how other lives we know how she lives as it’s all on social media to see , she goes through money like water just to impress, tell you want Steph I live a comfortable life have money in the bank can buy what I want or what my kids needs but they also know money has to be earned, you earn yours selling crap or putting max online and invade his privacy how you can sleep at night is beyond me, and see all your Huns most of when are which they have said themselves are stay at home mums with Sen children who watch you and wish they were you how fing sad is that, using their money to buy your crap you can’t be Honest about, you don’t have a great life you have a VERY LONELY LIFE you absolute weapon.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
You know on a daily basis I have to listen to two blowhards in my working life, they fookin bore me rigid, I even know the colour of the bookends in one of their kids bedrooms, rivetting stuff I tell you!
I was talking about something I was doing in the Summer, only because they asked after holding me hostage about their Summer plans and when I mentioned our wee motorhome, it was like who shot the piano player with the look on her face and she says"Oh, you kept that quiet". Eh no! Not to people you can actually have a conversation with, I don't.
Point being Beefy and her ilk are constantly narrating the mundane minutiae of their lives because they are the entitled main players and then get a shock that other people have lives also. And to say that her life is better than others she has no idea about just because nothing is private in hers, not even her children's lives. There is no self awareness.
Would sell their Grannies for validation and kerching. 😡

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You know on a daily basis I have to listen to two blowhards in my working life, they fookin bore me rigid, I even know the colour of the bookends in one of their kids bedrooms, rivetting stuff I tell you!
I was talking about something I was doing in the Summer, only because they asked after holding me hostage about their Summer plans and when I mentioned our wee motorhome, it was like who shot the piano player with the look on her face and she says"Oh, you kept that quiet". Eh no! Not to people you can actually have a conversation with, I don't.
Point being Beefy and her ilk are constantly narrating the mundane minutiae of their lives because they are the entitled main players and then get a shock that other people have lives also. And to say that her life is better than others she has no idea about just because nothing is private in hers, not even her children's lives. There is no self awareness.
Would sell their Grannies for validation and kerching. 😡
I don’t think this was meant to be as funny as it was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I don’t think this was meant to be as funny as it was 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably not😂Just know that I die inwardly every time I see them approaching. Think they're the big cheeses like certain tiktok influencers but they are self promoting fuds.
God I need me some workplace therapy or a wee vroom in my undisclosed motorhome😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.