Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Dinner at fat vavs everyone 🤢 wtf was that plate of dry arse rice and frozen chicken 😂🥴 absolute state of it! Then we’ve got the pleasure of seeing her orgasm face 🤮 cor Harley….I mean steve was a lucky lucky man bet he’s missing that and having this absolute fool suffocating him with her fat arse 🤢 haha just remembering the absolute fear in his face whenever he done a video with her, dude was highly embarrassed wasn’t he 😆 no wonder he got the do out of there

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Dinner at fat vavs everyone 🤢 wtf was that plate of dry arse rice and frozen chicken 😂🥴 absolute state of it! Then we’ve got the pleasure of seeing her orgasm face 🤮 cor Harley….I mean steve was a lucky lucky man bet he’s missing that and having this absolute fool suffocating him with her fat arse 🤢 haha just remembering the absolute fear in his face whenever he done a video with her, dude was highly embarrassed wasn’t he 😆 no wonder he got the do out of there
It was the I usually cook from scratch comment 🫠since when BULLYING BEEFY 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I was talking to my chum last night and we were speaking about that video about L. That girl could easy work most chip shops, Chinese etc employ 14 and over. My oldest is Ls age she works in a chippy and saves like mad. She has a splurge in Aberdeen now and again but mainly saves. There is nothing stopping L getting job however the attitudes of beefy and L are what hold her back. Working in a chippy would be beneath her!
My daughter couldn't give a s she gets paid well and saves. My girl is aiming for uni wants to be a peadiatric dr but she is aware that in order to get there she may have to stack shelves or do factory work. L will never do that!

I have a lot of respect for supermarket workers , factory workers, cleaners. I was raised by a single mum who worked in a factory during the week and did weekends in asda stacking shelves. My granny who helped her with childcare was a cleaner and they were hardworking women who provided for us as kids. Maybe if Beefy wasn't such a wannabe snob she wouldn't have issues.
I’ll be the first to admit I spoil my kid. I give her everything I never got. But she knows money is earned, she would always ask for something but follow it up with ‘if it’s too expensive it’s ok’. I found that so respectful that I’d either buy it for her, or ask her to do chores to earn it. Would be something like cleaning my car out or dusting the house. But it showed it was earned in some capacity.

She’s 16 and still at school, and part time college. She studies criminology, studying for exams and works part time. She loves earning her own money, and having a mini purpose. She’s saving for a car as she’s 17 at the end of the year.

She’s that way because her father and I have brought her up that way.
L is that way because she’s been brought up that way.
Steph constantly fails to do some internal researching as to why things in her life are the way they are.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Miss JJ in her comments sooking up her arse

Attachments

• IMG_4299.png
    IMG_4299.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Deleted member 1749

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ll be the first to admit I spoil my kid. I give her everything I never got. But she knows money is earned, she would always ask for something but follow it up with ‘if it’s too expensive it’s ok’. I found that so respectful that I’d either buy it for her, or ask her to do chores to earn it. Would be something like cleaning my car out or dusting the house. But it showed it was earned in some capacity.

She’s 16 and still at school, and part time college. She studies criminology, studying for exams and works part time. She loves earning her own money, and having a mini purpose. She’s saving for a car as she’s 17 at the end of the year.

She’s that way because her father and I have brought her up that way.
L is that way because she’s been brought up that way.
Steph constantly fails to do some internal researching as to why things in her life are the way they are.
My lot are the same, they rarely ask for things tbh but when they do, they will always say if or when you can could I please have…..
I would never splash the cash on myself then moan when my children want something, then again she watches her mother claiming to be sooooo successful & throwing away cash like there is no tomorrow. Steff woke up and decided fk it we’re going on holiday because she needs a break what about what her kids need/want, L obvs thinks they’re super flush

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My lot are the same, they rarely ask for things tbh but when they do, they will always say if or when you can could I please have…..
I would never splash the cash on myself then moan when my children want something, then again she watches her mother claiming to be sooooo successful & throwing away cash like there is no tomorrow. Steff woke up and decided fk it we’re going on holiday because she needs a break what about what her kids need/want, L obvs thinks they’re super flush
We are the same. He knows that he has a very comfortable life. We have worked hard for that and still work bloody hard. I WOULD never moan about my child wanting something on the internet like her, but again she wants validation off strangers to be like yes they are so spoilt kids these days. Your child can be spoilt BUT still have manners, have respect and know that money does not grow on trees. Steph you have brought it on your self how she is because when she has been moaning about all the filming you do so you go and buy her time and time again.

So maybe take your face out your phone and bring your children up CORRECTLY. You are a s mum not a good one

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Cannot state enough how much I HATE this woman. The lying about her size. The bizzy single mum trying to be relatable yet bragging about last minute holiday to Spain, which a lot of people can't afford at the moment! And what on earth does she wear. All her clothes are bloody awful! Like the se you buy at markets - 3 for £10. ARGH. You'd think she's only person with an autistic child. You're not famous Vav, you're a mink from Aberdeen who goes online and sells se by the dozen and bullies anyone that doesn't agree with you. MINK

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
My daughter is very fortunate, her dad and I split when she was five and we both done our best to bring her up with two parents who got along. Very rarely a bad word between us, and she has the best of both worlds, and two of everything but she understands hard work.

Neither of us perfect of course, but she’s a product of us both. If she displayed bratty ungrateful and entitled behaviour who expect things on a platter served hot and ready to eat, then it would only be ourselves to blame.

But she doesn’t because she knows fine well money doesnt grow on trees.

There’s nothing I hate more than people who talk about, or allude to l, spending money or how much it cost. Pretty sure she made a tiktok about her being the one to buy L expensive trainers. I think this video, the holiday, the blinds is all an illusion to having more than she has.
I don’t think she has it in her to put up a pic of her bank balance to brag so let’s do it other way. 🥱

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Does ANYONE have anything good to say about her other than her deluded "huns" who lick her arse clean at every opportunity. The thing is they don't know her from Adam, have never met her and are creaming themselves over some beefy bint exploiting her child on the internet. It seems ANYONE from where she lives or who have had any dealings with her whatsoever absolutely HATE her. So many stories and encounters that render her an absolutely horrible person and a bully, even from an early age. How she shows her mutton head and Spock eyebrows in public where she lives is beyond me. Lil's must get a right slagging in school with the carry on from her Mother.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did anyone notice that she said she is taking max away to Disneyland Paris when the schools are back from Easter holidays she obviously didn’t check when the holidays were she wont be able to just pick and choose when he is in school, yes their is times when folk need to go outside the school term and we are lucky we don’t get fined her but she does it for “work trips “ as well the same when she kept them off for snow days when she managed to go to union square and meet Brendan for lunch the school will likely be keeping an eye on her but she is hardly making sure the kids have a education I bet lily whoever she was staying with last week was at school Thursday Friday

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Did anyone notice that she said she is taking max away to Disneyland Paris when the schools are back from Easter holidays she obviously didn’t check when the holidays were she wont be able to just pick and choose when he is in school, yes their is times when folk need to go outside the school term and we are lucky we don’t get fined her but she does it for “work trips “ as well the same when she kept them off for snow days when she managed to go to union square and meet Brendan for lunch the school will likely be keeping an eye on her but she is hardly making sure the kids have a education I bet lily whoever she was staying with last week was at school Thursday Friday
Education is important, but brand trips are more importanterer.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry folks for the full image but wtf of course you do Steph you are in multiple men’s profiles flirting with them you have man on the brain if it’s not slagging them off or wanting get into their pants, you ain’t pulling the wool over anyone eyes you are only happy when you have a man on the go and you do cake your make on up it’s beeping awful and that’s why your face has all broken out actually laughing out loud with the latest post 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0898.png

Mar 7, 2024
Of course the school will notice how often Max is off on trips or holidays

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Are they going to Disney as a work trip?
As in all fairness (can’t stand the woman)
Sen schools are usually more lenient due to some ASD children don’t cope when it’s busy so better to go when quiet out of term time.

Also her rant about her daughter - I have to disagree with her there as my children know we work hard for our money and they far from go without but they never just expect things - maybe her daughter watches her do bugger all living her lavish life and therefore wants to act the same as her mum?

She really is infuriating and thinks she’s something else!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Of course the school will notice how often Max is off on trips or holidays
Absolutely I get that parents don’t have set holidays when the kids are off we have done it a few times when they were younger but she can’t even be bothered to drive them in if it’s a crappy day especially when lily could walk to her school and max is a max of 15 mins from his school at her old house I just don’t get the need to stay out where she does, she wanted a flash house and it’s in the middle of nowhere plus is she going to drive if she gets a job as that will just be another moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.