Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
absolutely we were a lot more for our whole house of blinds and two windows are awkward sizes so had to be specially made theirs no way that included the big window that ryaln showed of as to where she lived 😆
So was we and I never even got the whole house done 🤣🤣 we have huge bay windows at the front and then I wanted curtains made 🫣 picked it all told them send my husband the bill he will pay it 🤣🤣🤣 he nearly died mind you so did I mind you. I drive past that house so much and it’s a beautiful house but it’s so so open and that would freak me out 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So was we and I never even got the whole house done 🤣🤣 we have huge bay windows at the front and then I wanted curtains made 🫣 picked it all told them send my husband the bill he will pay it 🤣🤣🤣 he nearly died mind you so did I mind you. I drive past that house so much and it’s a beautiful house but it’s so so open and that would freak me out 🤣
But she had a stalker, she needs to be seen 🤣😭 stalker my arse, another thing that boils my blood about her, lying about that, the s I had to go through with mine and genuine fear & alarm and having to go through courts for that tramp to through the word ‘stalker’ about 😤 them let’s people know where she is away to, what rooms look like, safeguarding 😭 please you can’t even keep her mouth safe with the amount of se you talk

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was the same think it was the same we have two 🔺 Shaped windows floor to ceiling and they cost a bomb but my husband is funny with the fine detail so it’s not just any old crap he picks , pick cheap pay twice he always says, I’ve been past the house to not a chance I couldn’t have blinds but I certainly wouldn’t be paying for them if it was a rented house if the landlord was paying that’s a different story.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
But why’s it’s taken her a year to get blinds fitted anyway? 🤷🏼‍♀️ First thing I done when I got any of my houses. With it being such an open space with no privacy and a busy road out front too, makes absolutely no sense. She’s prob demanded the landlady pays for them or she’ll withhold her rent 🥴 that’s the sort of desperate attention seeking s I can see her pulling 🙄😏

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
She moved late in the year so was probably quite dark early in the evening and in to the morning. Summers coming round so the sun will have them up and the crack of dawn without them. ☀️ ☀️
Didn’t she move in there about a year ago? I don’t remember it being late in the year but could be wrong. If she’s so loaded why’s she even renting? Surely putting a deposit down on your own property and having a bit of security is more important than holidays and pretend ‘business trips’ 🥴😂 but nope let’s pay someone else’s 2k a month mortgage 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s not right in the head. All smoke and mirrors with this narc

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I was the same think it was the same we have two 🔺 Shaped windows floor to ceiling and they cost a bomb but my husband is funny with the fine detail so it’s not just any old crap he picks , pick cheap pay twice he always says, I’ve been past the house to not a chance I couldn’t have blinds but I certainly wouldn’t be paying for them if it was a rented house if the landlord was paying that’s a different story.
My husband said did you not look at the prices I was like there was no prices on the books and material 🥴🫣 I love my curtains and blinds but I know I won’t be allowed to change for a LONG time. Yes I could not have it all out like that no way

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Didn’t she move in there about a year ago? I don’t remember it being late in the year but could be wrong. If she’s so loaded why’s she even renting? Surely putting a deposit down on your own property and having a bit of security is more important than holidays and pretend ‘business trips’ 🥴😂 but nope let’s pay someone else’s 2k a month mortgage 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s not right in the head. All smoke and mirrors with this narc
She was with H at the time and met him June ish time maybe about September or October? He was so short lived so could have still been on the summer months 🤭

jutmemyselfandme

Mar 25, 2024
scotland
Came here to say the same thing!
Shes playing ‘ask myself a question again’
Couldn’t make it more obvious! Tramp 😡
shes clearly doing that and mentioning her followers feel the same so that next will offer her free stuff etc the extent she goes to is unreal can read her like a book, trying to get in with the big brands for when tic-tok-croc-oh-sh#@t- shop is no longer a thing!!!

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
She was with H at the time and met him June ish time maybe about September or October? He was so short lived so could have still been on the summer months 🤭
Ah that’s it, around September time I think which is what I’m getting confused about 😅 first 6 months of the tenancy is around about now. Maybe it was a year’s minimum contract too 😂 she’s definitely realised by now that she’s paying out of her fat arse for someone else’s mortgage 😂🙈 and is prob running out of all that stolen money 😏 proper living the dream that vav 💁🏼‍♀️😆🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.