Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Right what I want to know is do we think they'll go to their hotel rooms seperately at eight o'clock on this holiday, the way they do when they're having a besties (qvc/avon salesperson) trip to London?
Swear when they think they're whooping it up at Brendan(Superstar Dj.. Here we go!!) djing "raves" as exciting as 4th year school disco with less winching) sugababes concert etc, I probably have more fun defluffing the filter on my tumble drier.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Cue the "Don't give up Steph" "You got this strong woman" "Just jealous" narrative bullshit.
I genuinely don't agree with anyone taking it to her personally (if it's true that is), as it just feeds into her troll narrative. However, this is a discussion forum, so we don't troll her, just state honest opinions and keep it on here.
However, think she likes to get people all worrying about her with what she alludes to. Wee tip for you Steph, cos I know you read here, maybe cultivate a few real friendships then you wouldn't need to talk to faceless people about stuff like that.
You know get "the girls" round for a wee chilli and wine night again but this time don't pap them oot before nine o'clock next morning without breakfast. Just saying🤷
I do not believe anyone has sent awful threats to her family, or messages regarding her children. I don’t agree if they have that’s to far. Instead of doing all the clap backs just show the messages not only half you get. She thrives off all the attention tho

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Poor Steven not once have I seen anyone saying they won’t shop in next because of him….well except the notorious b.I.g herself
I commented one comment n I never ever write anything n now my device is banned I can't get back into tock tock n tried everything bet it's been her huns if it was then she's a cheek cause she ours people n encourages bullying by using her platform to encourage it

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Awwww beefy you’re the gift that just keep giving 🤣 I mentioned earlier about her not putting the threats up and boom her insta story 😭🤣 see if that was a real troll, why no mention of cammy, the charity money or that, she’s doing this herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Read it and got to the part said troll had wrote work ethnics, then seen that this person went on to threaten her and her family! and thought aye no bother hen and Why not post the rest of the messages then, silly midden

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
IMG_0526.jpeg
Righto 🤔

So why haven’t you shared the apparent THREATS toward you , your child & your family you said were messaged to you after that ones you have just shared? Surely you would? Funny how we have never seen any of these threats towards her kids she rambles on about. I smell fish 🐠
Exactly this 👏🏼

Mar 7, 2024
Cue the "Don't give up Steph" "You got this strong woman" "Just jealous" narrative bullshit.
I genuinely don't agree with anyone taking it to her personally (if it's true that is), as it just feeds into her troll narrative. However, this is a discussion forum, so we don't troll her, just state honest opinions and keep it on here.
However, think she likes to get people all worrying about her with what she alludes to. Wee tip for you Steph, cos I know you read here, maybe cultivate a few real friendships then you wouldn't need to talk to faceless people about stuff like that.
You know get "the girls" round for a wee chilli and wine night again but this time don't pap them oot before nine o'clock next morning without breakfast. Just saying🤷
Her own mother doesn't care for her, her father and one brother think she's vile and don't speak to her , her crazy Nana is a freeloader so she thinks if she plays the pity card then complete strangers online will care for her and massage hwr big fat ego !

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Ooh not the suicide baiting yet again 😡 she’s sick in the head! Beefy, if you’re reading here could u please wear your Pinocchio pyjamas tonight/tomorrow? Imagine buying yourself Pinocchio jammies tho when you’re the biggest bullshitter going 😆 at least she’s acknowledging it I guess. Saw those pyjamas once and then she prob burnt them once she realised she was outing herself 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 dumb do that she is
She’s got lion king jammies too, bought them last week and showed them off in a video 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Gonna be absolute class with those two together in Spain. Dissing each other to wee Marjorie in the all incusive buffet queue, taking sneaky in the wild photos of each other, confusing the chefs with their ever changing food intolerance, eating disorders on a daily basis and staring sexily at the pizza slices.
The private jet better no have removable stairs either.
lol 😂😂 the tarts on tour

Status
Not open for further replies.