Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Right people are we all ready for the absolute cracking content we’re gonna get next week 😆 it’s going to be an absolute s show….quite literally with old aimless and her toilet issues, I hope she packs lots of bum wipes 💩 sty knickers and beefy flaps on tour 🙌🏼😂 I for one cannot wait for this next chapter, they’ll hate each other even more than they already do by day 3 😅👍😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Bet Nana’s raging - presume she’s not getting a holiday now. Or did she say no and she’s roped Aimee in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She'll probably be corralled into being chief babysitter so the Senoras can go on the prowl.
They say a smile is universal in any language but what about other facial expressions?
Just curious because the Spanish waiting staff will be like , , "It's for that table over there with those ladies, the surprised one (natural arched brows don't cha know?) and the glaikit one"

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph and Aimee going on hols together has got to be the most tragic thing so far this year 🤣🤣 can you just imagine it Steph lazing about while max is kicking off, Aimee stinking of cats piss, l with a slapped arse 🤣🤣 let’s hope their is people their can document the s show unfold I noticed nana didn’t want to go so no mates vav roping in Aimee 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I don’t know why she claps back at the stupid things but she won’t with anything else ie about C, or about the ex boyfriends, the money, or people calling brands and trying to ruin there business. Got told this about her gym wear bearing in mind she actually bought them 🥴🥴🥴

Remember the gym clothes she done a post on the other week…. They are but a company that’s just starting out called Ready Anywhere Clothing, an Aberdeen small business, she ordered clothes they weren’t gifted and the poor guy Nicky who owns it has been absolutely bombarded with emails and negative feedback after she made her video! People boycotting and saying they will tell friends and family not to work with him because of her! He didn’t even know she had placed the order cause he doesn’t have TikTok so was oblivious until all the hate started flooding in!. The guy is pretty devastated by what’s happened. Her reputation is literally destroying small businesses and it’s such ashame.

How awful is she?? Then she comes on the app thanking people from Aberdeen and the shire for the support hun we don’t support you at all.
Noooo this is rotten. How brutal for him, sting on his business to appear more important than she is 🤯

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So bogey nose is gonna set up a help page for us poor wee obsessed "trolls"? Obsessed is not a word I would have described us as. Aghast, bewildered, disbelieving.. any number of words that describe having your jaw left hanging open at the sheer audacity of someone like her still at it with her fakeness.
If only your huns asked relevant questions, like, "Where's the fifteen grand?" , "Why did you think it was appropriate to sleep with your dying husbands friend,.. bully an autistic girl, plaster your child all over social media, lie about airlines etc?" , it's almost unlimitless the questions that could be asked.
So, in relation to that, No, we don't need a help page, what we do have is two forums to call out your se that never gets addressed by you, not "Oh, what bronzer did you use Steph?"
The narc rage coming from her is slowly bubbling to the surface. Maybe she should go back to hairdressing cos a social media career is clearly not for her and is only wise if you don't have skeletons rattling in your cupboards or your willing to address and clear up these allegations.
If I didn't know what she was all about and came across her ranting pages I'd be like wtaf?? Brands need to do a close reccy regarding who they have representing them and selling their stuff. But no!! Just set your wee slabber cabbages on people who call you out.
Okay, rant over.
Still want to know when you're listing your Jedi poncho😂🤣
Noooooo ‘bogey nose’. Again CACKLED. I think I want to be your pal in real life 😂😂😂😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Babes, in 2 weeks me , my boyfriend and my 2 boys will be going to Greece for 10 days, with our hard earned money. Money that me personally has cried over, worked so hard and I've done it by myself! Not stole charity money, clickbaited people into buying s makeup, used my children for views in the bath.. your karma is coming Vav the Vag, even if I need to do it myself 😘😘😘

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Noooo this is rotten. How brutal for him, sting on his business to appear more important than she is 🤯
I know it’s so so bad. She done that video and made it like she got them but nope she bought them. So when she is on and saying about all the support I get from Aberdeen and the shire blows my mind. Cause well no one likes her🥴🥴

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Swear I'm getting whiplash running between the two threads🏃‍♀️. My man has to come off night-shift soon to keep me entertained but this is classic gold. Said over in Aimless's thread that in her DUD, the first thing that that banger said was she was looking forward to the sangria and then goes "Oh and of course making memories with my child", as a wee afterthought. Swear she'd suck sangria oot a pishy cloth if she could.
Cannot wait for her getting bladdered every night to the rage of big Beefy.,having to put her to bed.
I'll give it three days max till one of them switches hotels😂
Poor people sharing their hotel. They're gonna need eye bleach and ear defenders. Would be like a week at Craig Tara trapped next door to the mental Chav family.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Swear I'm getting whiplash running between the two threads🏃‍♀️. My man has to come off night-shift soon to keep me entertained but this is classic gold. Said over in Aimless's thread that in her DUD, the first thing that that banger said was she was looking forward to the sangria and then goes "Oh and of course making memories with my child", as a wee afterthought. Swear she'd suck sangria oot a pishy cloth if she could.
Cannot wait for her getting bladdered every night to the rage of big Beefy.,having to put her to bed.
I'll give it three days max till one of them switches hotels😂
Poor people sharing their hotel. They're gonna need eye bleach and ear defenders. Would be like a week at Craig Tara trapped next door to the mental Chav family.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s going to be bloody brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻 Steph will get SO pissed off at her she won’t cope at all. I’ve said it before and saying it again Aimee is not the type of girl Steph would even entertain but since they have no one and just each other it will do I guess. Such a sad tragic life they have.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
In private: Invites stranger to her house to ‘say it to her face’…

To audience ‘They threatened me and my kids’

IMG_5648.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.