Mar 8, 2024
Day 2 of the holiday 😂

Attachments

• 5B8F4100-A3DD-4FF2-BC36-07B4F322543E.jpeg
    5B8F4100-A3DD-4FF2-BC36-07B4F322543E.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 55

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Is it true that aimless isn’t taking H on this s show holiday? 🥴 (I don’t watch her se videos) Poor kid if that’s true, how fin selfish can u get! That’ll be fun for her then 😂 Steph foaming at the mouth not able to cope with max & L with a face like a slapped arse 👍 ohhh what fun! Aimless will be sipping that sangria by the pool slyly taking pics of the hippo in the wild 🤪 this is going to be fin great!
No she is taking her but there is a prob with her booking 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ probs an easy way of out of not going with Vav 😭
Who could blame her the honest, can you imagine Vavs face like thunder if she ends up having to go on her own with the 2 kids 😆😏

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Why they get so upset and people being ‘obsessed’ with everything they do and use it as a ‘clap back’ is funny. They need it. They need the public interest/curiosity/obsession… jealousy… to sell their Ali Express rebranded make up.
Gotta take the rough with the smooth, obsession comes in all forms, your narcissism shows when you think you’re only entitled to positive feedback.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Soooooo I'm pretty sure it's ILLEGAL to share private messages between two people unless you have consent (or a court order).
Instagram uses end-to-end encryption to keep messages private. The messages shared, have had names included, I personally see that as threatening and aggressive behaviour from Vav and she knows fine well her huns will be sending hate. I'd personally take this further and put a complaint in about Vav.
(i'm playing catch up and sorry if this has been said)

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Had a second read over those messages. Never once mentions the real questions everyone had for her. Money, cheating, what she did to C. I’m sure I saw that anya write in her comments. Her responses are very cool and calm but we’ve heard she can be vicious in her DMs to people. Her responses are awfy like she knows people will see them, than actually responding to unwanted messages believing it’s between just those two. I smell 💩

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
And the ice ( water ) bath is back…here comes the I love my body I’m so comfortable now etc etc posts heard it all befores 😴 💩 before the big holiday commences was only a couple of weeks back she was apparently smashing the gym and eating well as she said ‘the garlic bread the kids don’t eat is what’s made her gain so much weight’ 🤔 now we are back to happy with it canny keep up with her but she will be seen in the wild in her swim gear next week so she’s putting up the whole ‘I don’t care’ attitude 😂

Mar 7, 2024
And the ice ( water ) bath is back…here comes the I love my body I’m so comfortable now etc etc posts heard it all befores 😴 💩 before the big holiday commences was only a couple of weeks back she was apparently smashing the gym and eating well as she said ‘the garlic bread the kids don’t eat is what’s made her gain so much weight’ 🤔 now we are back to happy with it canny keep up with her but she will be seen in the wild in her swim gear next week so she’s putting up the whole ‘I don’t care’ attitude 😂
She's a mess of a woman, who wants to see her flashing her growler first thing in the morning 🤢🤢 almost brought my porridge up lol

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She's a mess of a woman, who wants to see her flashing her growler first thing in the morning 🤢🤢 almost brought my porridge up lol
It’s awful isn’t it? 🤢 She’s hardly setting a good example for L when her Ma lies about her true size , uses filters, and chops and changes from crash dieting and ‘WINNING’ to not caring. What she’s doing is infact very damaging to L. Own your size vag. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be going on and on about it 🥱

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
No more smashing the gym. Fully accepting her ‘genetic shape’. 👀
She worked out twice and said she had the bug with ‘I win always’.

She is the LAST person I’d want my daughter watching. You can’t keep on track with do all. Does she even know what she wants? Changes like the fing wind.
Everything she does and says has a 24 hour self life.
You’re messing with their heads more than anything else. She is the reason people are told to not believe everything they see online by ‘influencers’.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
It’s awful isn’t it? 🤢 She’s hardly setting a good example for L when her Ma lies about her true size , uses filters, and chops and changes from crash dieting and ‘WINNING’ to not caring. What she’s doing is infact very damaging to L. Own your size vag. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be going on and on about it 🥱
She’s just as obsessed as her mum and nana was gotta be skinny with the perpetual diets not eating certain foods, it’s confusing and quite jarring to anybody never mind an impressionable teen. She’s passing the same trauma onto Lily by carrying on the tradition. If she truly didn’t care what she looked like or was happy with her weight and size she wouldn’t keep commenting about it. It bothers her so much she is consumed by it. I can think of much better ways to teach my daughter about caring for her body and loving the skin she is in than me flashing off my flabby bits to tiktok with some non inspirational quote. What a prick she looks

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
If she was a size 12, she wouldn’t be wearing XL gym leggings (Vav we have photo proof on TL) just own your size. You’re way bigger than I am and I’m a 14/16 & I own it!
Her swimsuit is a 14, she wasnt swift enough with the label when she pulled it off on camera. Something thats like a second skin being a 14 means you’re not a 12.

She’s not ok with her size, everyone else is, it’s the lying that’s not ok when she’s broadcasting body positivity, love your size yada yada.. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.