Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
When it’s really it’s she’s single because nobody wants her and she makes a show of herself on a daily basis. She actually believes she has the pick of the bunch but she’s like the last one chosen in PE at school 😂 nobody wants her. No decent man would go near her, who would want to be dragged into that freak show!
Deffo has sociopathic narcissistic tendencies that always eventually surface.
Cannot wait for the gal pal holiday cos both of them have the same qualities. Will be like shaking a bottle of skoosh and undoing the lid.
Standing well back, pulling my chair up and
getting the snacks and vino collapso in at the ready for this s show that will ensue. So here for it!! 🙏🥳🥳

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Like yeah.. 😂
My partner was trying to have a serious conversation with me last night, I was sat with a constant smirk but it wasn’t a story to smirk at.

My brain: ‘so bogey nose’ on repeat. I couldn’t keep a straight face.
Sometimes the just the simplest things are more amusing than they should be 🤣🤣🤣

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Someone asked if she was ok on her rage/flappy bogie video yesterday, the one where she’s desperately trying to act like the ranting ma 🙄🙈 yes, could have been a backhanded ‘are u ok’ but wtf does she know 🤷🏼‍♀️ The crazy b replied with ‘are u triggered?’ 🥴 she’s deranged isn’t she, literally always on the defensive…..explains a lot really. NOBODY LIKES U BEEFY is that why you’re programmed to be a t 24/7??!!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I really hope the Baywatch cossie makes an appearance in Spain. You just know that when she's running doon the beach waving her extensions about and the hottie tottie lifeguards are chasing her, she'll be thinking that they think she's Pam Anderson, thinking "Chase me! Chase me boys!" in her head, instead they're really running to their store box for harpoons and the redflags.
Screenshot_20240328_172147.jpg

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
My partner was trying to have a serious conversation with me last night, I was sat with a constant smirk but it wasn’t a story to smirk at.

My brain: ‘so bogey nose’ on repeat. I couldn’t keep a straight face.
Sometimes the just the simplest things are more amusing than they should be 🤣🤣🤣
I hear ya 😂 I laugh to myself for hours sometimes or a massive smirk just comes over me when I think of how tragic she is and all the embarrassing s she does on a daily 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I hear ya 😂 I laugh to myself for hours sometimes or a massive smirk just comes over me when I think of how tragic she is and all the embarrassing s she does on a daily 🤣
My man can’t stand the sound of her videos. Who on earth would want to listen to her ‘funny podcast’. First requirement - you need to be funny. I’ve seen her comments on Rory’s tiktok. She’s about a funny as a dose of the clap.
What will they talk about? How obsessed everyone is with her and everyone is jealous of her to make herself desirable. She’s begging for attention in his comment, the look at me girl. 🤢
Only thing people are jealous of is people who haven’t met her yet.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
My man can’t stand the sound of her videos. Who on earth would want to listen to her ‘funny podcast’. First requirement - you need to be funny. I’ve seen her comments on Rory’s tiktok. She’s about a funny as a dose of the clap.
What will they talk about? How obsessed everyone is with her and everyone is jealous of her to make herself desirable. She’s begging for attention in his comment, the look at me girl. 🤢
Who is this Rory, I keep reading about. Should he be worried??

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Disney land eh with woody hoping she's getting some wood
Mare like he Disney want yi
Wonder if she's going to burst into petrs room like Ariel being all bold in whole new world full of washing power ..aye up they're noses
Singing
I want to b where the influencers are..I want to see them selling Charlotte tilbry
Instead Iam walking around in these what do u call them ..crocks on my feet
Iam Selling the air that u breath
But Iam just a poor girl from the scheme one day I'll b
One day I'll b
Beyonce you'll see

Ps u need to sing it van come on you know this song x ma little Disney steal Disney lie ...Disney wear a filter princess x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I really hope the Baywatch cossie makes an appearance in Spain. You just know that when she's running doon the beach waving her extensions about and the hottie tottie lifeguards are chasing her, she'll be thinking that they think she's Pam Anderson, thinking "Chase me! Chase me boys!" in her head, instead they're really running to their store box for harpoons and the redflags.m

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
As funny as a long wknd in the jail

Mar 7, 2024
Also on her live she clearly attempted to play the stalking vibes again and failed miserably.
Someone said "starbucks today" and she replied how weird to comment that and hinting why would you know where I am etc.
Then the comments replied because you were drinking out a statbucks cup and it's obvious where she was parked 😂😂anything to try and start some drama. What a fud.
lol 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.