Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My man can’t stand the sound of her videos. Who on earth would want to listen to her ‘funny podcast’. First requirement - you need to be funny. I’ve seen her comments on Rory’s tiktok. She’s about a funny as a dose of the clap.
What will they talk about? How obsessed everyone is with her and everyone is jealous of her to make herself desirable. She’s begging for attention in his comment, the look at me girl. 🤢
Only thing people are jealous of is people who haven’t met her yet.
Dee maxwell the 2nd 😭🤣 I’m sure she also said she was a PT 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Disney land eh with woody hoping she's getting some wood
Mare like he Disney want yi
Wonder if she's going to burst into petrs room like Ariel being all bold in whole new world full of washing power ..aye up they're noses
Singing
I want to b where the influencers are..I want to see them selling Charlotte tilbry
Instead Iam walking around in these what do u call them ..crocks on my feet
Iam Selling the air that u breath
But Iam just a poor girl from the scheme one day I'll b
One day I'll b
Beyonce you'll see

Ps u need to sing it van come on you know this song x ma little Disney steal Disney lie ...Disney wear a filter princess x
😭😭😭😭😭😭 you’re killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
🎵All the single ladies
All the single ladies

Now put your hands up🎵🎵 Screenshot_20240328_173445.jpg Screenshot_20240328_180832.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Here what s is this…. No body had said she’s faking Ms autism 😡 see the s she does for views…. Awww and Beefy did you get yer hair cut from Edward scissor hands 🤣😭 I’m nae hairdresser but I’d be wanting my money back 🤣😭
I just seen that. That’s just gave me pure fire in my stomach. No one said that, absolutely no one. Show us.
She’s sick as do honestly she needs a psych analysis.
Social services needs to visit and she needs to be told to stop her exploiting her son and discriminating against her own child.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just catching up so who’s cut her hair today as don’t think she has went down to Edinburgh 🤔
She was getting her extensions done again. Ellie does them she works at chez dean that’s where Danielle used to work before she moved to Edinburgh. Would love to know what they say when she leaves 🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Disney land eh with woody hoping she's getting some wood
Mare like he Disney want yi
Wonder if she's going to burst into petrs room like Ariel being all bold in whole new world full of washing power ..aye up they're noses
Singing
I want to b where the influencers are..I want to see them selling Charlotte tilbry
Instead Iam walking around in these what do u call them ..crocks on my feet
Iam Selling the air that u breath
But Iam just a poor girl from the scheme one day I'll b
One day I'll b
Beyonce you'll see

Ps u need to sing it van come on you know this song x ma little Disney steal Disney lie ...Disney wear a filter princess x
I am folded😭😂😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She was getting her extensions done again. Ellie does them she works at chez dean that’s where Danielle used to work before she moved to Edinburgh. Would love to know what they say when she leaves 🤣🤣
So did Ellie cut her hair aswell I notice Ellie business commenting on one of her post you must be the only person in Aberdeen she can go to 😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Woody getting pumped in castle grey skull by rapunzel Shrek n donkey watching on the vanilla action while they're enjoy having a ham shank n Rory turning up as the night in shining armor dressed in his tinfoil armour left over from the cum cook with me guys dinner fae last night ..n ofcourse all filmed by Pinocchio as he watches on n as she screams out mare lies in sheer ecstasy his wood then starts getting bigger n bigger 🤣🤣🤣 she shouts out Iam lying here naked n I don't care cause iam a real girl Iam a real girl anyway the story is it all PG at Disney afterwards the footage was loaded up on to her onlybams

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Woody getting pumped in castle grey skull by rapunzel Shrek n donkey watching on the vanilla action while they're enjoy having a ham shank n Rory turning up as the night in shining armor dressed in his tinfoil armour left over from the cum cook with me guys dinner fae last night ..n ofcourse all filmed by Pinocchio as he watches on n as she screams out mare lies in sheer ecstasy his wood then starts getting bigger n bigger 🤣🤣🤣 she shouts out Iam lying here naked n I don't care cause iam a real girl Iam a real girl anyway the story is it all PG at Disney afterwards the footage was loaded up on to her onlybams
I’ll have two of what you’ve had 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.