Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s single because she’s controlling and jealous! I bet she’s even jealous of L cos she doesn’t have the Robertson genetic figure, she super thin
Aww if there is something between her & that Rory, I pray for him there’s not, he was asked in a video about where he got his bracelet and he said his ex 🤣😭 could you imagine Beefy 🥴🤯 jeeeaaalllousssss much

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The photographer that takes quite a lot of the schools photos in Aberdeen and shire have sent out a option to not have Sen children in the school photos
Is this an option for the sen parents or the parents in general, could it be too chaotic for some sen children, lights too bright or flashing? I haven’t seen the option form or know the context behind it. I know we have an option for kids not to be in class photos for reasons such as safe guarding, kids who’s pics can be available to others

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So just had a look at that Rory guy.
Hubba hubba! 👌😍😂
Like me a beardy hairy assed man 😂
Surely he's not the next victim. Praying for him🙏
Pray for Rory 😫
vag should come with a warning ⚠️
Noticed she said she would move to Ireland the other day is that her hinting at him already 😂 she dives right in all obsessed as usual. Will she do what she done with Harley and fly over for a first date in a cabin in the woods? Also thought the distance was an issue with Harley?? Now she’s seeking a guys attention from Ireland 😂 but she would move there in an heartbeat guuuyyyysss 😂 desperate baggy vaggy I hope he does his homework on you

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They can’t stand her, Ellie tolerates her, but beefy swans in and just sits on her phone, barely speaks and doesn’t make eye contact with any of the others. Dean despises her!
Oh I have heard this to so glad someone else has said it, the comments from Ellie business account gives mean girl vibes aswell

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
Of course she loves it because it gives her munchausens by proxy a chance to shine 🙄
Totally agree, other people would never judge max and his Autism but Steph uses it for views and to give herself a pat on the back for being a mother! I have friends with Autistic children and they don’t use it as an excuse to bring it up every second of the day! God help him when they go on holiday with that Amy and her kids. Steph will be ditching Max in the kids clubs so she can get drunk and hit on barmen!! I feel sorry for Max as he has no say about his personal issues being shown to the internet!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Is this an option for the sen parents or the parents in general, could it be too chaotic for some sen children, lights too bright or flashing? I haven’t seen the option form or know the context behind it. I know we have an option for kids not to be in class photos for reasons such as safe guarding, kids who’s pics can be available to others
This is why I'm not gonna comment on this because I don't know the intricases of it so shutting up, not an easy option tbh, but in fairness if it was discrimatory against Asn kids then that's so not on, but I don't know the details so 🤐 for now.

Mar 7, 2024
This!! ☝️. No one has ever disputed that, however no one is in denial that she exploits his autism for viewing numbers. Gives me the heave and rage. 😡😡
That wee soul is wheeled out for views and views only. She doesn't advocate for autism or give out useful advice just a vanity pity me project at any opportunity and speaks constantly about the things that she thinks he can't or won't ever do, not achievements or hopes for his future.
Never see any communication work happening just her singing whilst he's in the bath with an affected disney princess singing voice side eyeing the phone constantly. Think she wanted people to say she sounded professional. 😡
She's always making a mountain out of a molehill and no one has said anything about Max ! It's all for content and poor me

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This!! ☝️. No one has ever disputed that, however no one is in denial that she exploits his autism for viewing numbers. Gives me the heave and rage. 😡😡
That wee soul is wheeled out for views and views only. She doesn't advocate for autism or give out useful advice just a vanity pity me project at any opportunity and speaks constantly about the things that she thinks he can't or won't ever do, not achievements or hopes for his future.
Never see any communication work happening just her singing whilst he's in the bath with an affected disney princess singing voice side eyeing the phone constantly. Think she wanted people to say she sounded professional. 😡
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 agree with what you have both said. She is a total cow and that video sums her up. She uses Max all for the attention and views ❤️

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Lol I don't need to be drunk I've got great material to work with vag she gives me a new material to work on every 5 mins I could script write a whole production with her as the main character n give her the stage presence n fame she craves sooo much infact she could make me famous when I release my first book it might just b a pinch me moment for me lol

Mar 7, 2024
This is why I'm not gonna comment on this because I don't know the intricases of it so shutting up, not an easy option tbh, but in fairness if it was discrimatory against Asn kids then that's so not on, but I don't know the details so 🤐 for now.
Yes it could be triggering for the child but folk are jumping on the bandwagon and dissing the school without knowing all the details

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
IMG_2856.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Aww if there is something between her & that Rory, I pray for him there’s not, he was asked in a video about where he got his bracelet and he said his ex 🤣😭 could you imagine Beefy 🥴🤯 jeeeaaalllousssss much
Oh she would not cope with that!! Exes, daughters anything that dims the light from her!!!! Can tell she’s chatting to someone though she starts putting up more stories and has that look she does 👀 😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Lol I don't need to be drunk I've got great material to work with vag she gives me a new material to work on every 5 mins I could script write a whole production with her as the main character n give her the stage presence n fame she craves sooo much infact she could make me famous when I release my first book it might just b a pinch me moment for me lol
Remember us when you’re famous. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.