Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
aberdeen
I can't stand those two muppets from bounty ! And those monkeys they donated to beefy flaps , they're Calvin's double !! And if they donate to charity as they claim , we never hear of them getting a mention from the charities ! The three of them are vile human beings and Leanne , you prob read here too as beefy will have told you all about here and tattle , so you got a tummy tuck but no matter how many surgeries you get or how much Bperfect s you put on your face , you can't polish a turd !
Totally look on trust pilot at there recent 1* reviews, totally unprofessional. They donate to charity but nowhere near what they line their own pockets with and the holier than thou attitude they have really gets me x

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I can't stand those two muppets from bounty ! And those monkeys they donated to beefy flaps , they're Calvin's double !! And if they donate to charity as they claim , we never hear of them getting a mention from the charities ! The three of them are vile human beings and Leanne , you prob read here too as beefy will have told you all about here and tattle , so you got a tummy tuck but no matter how many surgeries you get or how much Bperfect s you put on your face , you can't polish a turd !
It’s when she got the lips done and she looked bloody awful! She went mad at people slagging her off. But she did look awful! Everyone spoke about it 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Totally look on trust pilot at there recent 1* reviews, totally unprofessional. They donate to charity but nowhere near what they line their own pockets with and the holier than thou attitude they have really gets me x
I'll have a look , yeah they line their own pockets , they're thieving f*ckers the pair of them , I wouldn't trust them with my own granny !

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpeg
    IMG_3705.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 138

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Really ? She's as thick as mince !
But she’s more than qualified to talk about it!!
OMG. So because you’ve cut hair (a term I’d use loosely for her) you are qualified. What an absolute fruit loop. Anything for getting in front of the camera. Meanwhile poor M is doing whatever he wants inside the mansion. She needs to spend less time in front of the phone and more time with her child.
If she’s qualified for that!!

Mar 7, 2024
OMG. So because you’ve cut hair (a term I’d use loosely for her) you are qualified. What an absolute fruit loop. Anything for getting in front of the camera. Meanwhile poor M is doing whatever he wants inside the mansion. She needs to spend less time in front of the phone and more time with her child.
She's not even qualified to be a mother to those kids ! Ahe leaves that wee boy screaming while she's on the phone

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Here I’m a qualified hairdresser, I don’t after over 15 yr of leaving that profession still claim to be a hairdresser 🤣😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s honestly a right tit!!!!

When explaining that it’s says in big letters on the price list, each selection is in big letters Vag why over exaggerate

Mar 7, 2024
Here I’m a qualified hairdresser, I don’t after over 15 yr of leaving that profession still claim to be a hairdresser 🤣😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s honestly a right tit!!!!

When explaining that it’s says in big letters on the price list, each selection is in big letters Vag why over exaggerate
she's a bampot ! She was a s hairdresser , the mess she made of that Charlotte crosbys hair 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.