Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
"Sometimes in Scotland, may change for work" staff the only place you go is your wains schools or Ireland for wee gay Brendan, your not a big shot calm down

Edit- also the mum bun and snot, nah more like your face caked in cheap makeup and exploiting your wains for a few pounds.

And the cheek of her to say about crazy or insecure after her trying to trap someone with ovulation tests and all the other things we could go on about, as for insecure: you lie about your size every day, you hate yourself and your rat features, your just as ugly on the outside as you are the inside "hunny" 💋

Attachments

• IMG_4560.png
    IMG_4560.png
    403.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4559.png
    IMG_4559.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4561.png
    IMG_4561.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 116
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
"Sometimes in Scotland, may change for work" staff the only place you go is your wains schools or Ireland for wee gay Brendan, your not a big shot calm down

Edit- also the mum bun and snot, nah more like your face caked in cheap makeup and exploiting your wains for a few pounds.

And the cheek of her to say about crazy or insecure after her trying to trap someone with ovulation tests and all the other things we could go on about, as for insecure: you lie about your size every day, you hate yourself and your rat features, your just as ugly on the outside as you are the inside "hunny" 💋
Her own snot #sobogeynose

Mar 7, 2024

Well that's wnough to put anyone off going on about snot 🤢🤢 I really hope she gets catfished and by the way beefy , you look like a great big turd in that brown dress !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Oh my lord I am mortified for her she is a walking ick 🤣🤣 a loyal king more like lying king and this is her on her live on Saturday saying she isn’t on tinder 🤣🤣🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Any tattlers in here 🙋🏻‍♀️ has anyone heard from Rolly? Is she ok? I haven’t seen here on either forums for days 🥺 I dinae want to comment on tattle, I do have an account but it’s from aggggeesss ago and don’t know if I can change my name 🤣😭 it would give it away who I am so I never log back in 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
Yeh she is ok, just had a busy few days xx

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Remember when max came down stairs one morning n she was like morning n he cuddled in n she went into pure ad mode like oh u smell like a little strawberry..don't u yes u do..yes u do don't u ..a little strawberry from mamas uck whatever the f..ck that's called 🤣🤣🤣. I mean come on tae f..ck who does that except crazy phyco money grabbers like her 🤣🤣🤣
Most mum's are like right u come on get them coco pops Doon yir neck n yo smell if se get washed brush ur teeth cause we are running late aha 🤪🤣🤣 she is aff her coco pops she is crazzzzy mental oh wit 😀

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Any tattlers in here 🙋🏻‍♀️ has anyone heard from Rolly? Is she ok? I haven’t seen here on either forums for days 🥺 I dinae want to comment on tattle, I do have an account but it’s from aggggeesss ago and don’t know if I can change my name 🤣😭 it would give it away who I am so I never log back in 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
Hey lovely just seen this. I'm ok not been very well ill not bore uz with all my issues but I'll be fine lol and hopefully be back soon when I'm In the right frame of mind. Appreciate your concern though 💖💖

Mar 8, 2024
What is with her bloody eyebrows! Why are they shaped that way. And her lips have deffo been done. He ma kicked off on me for asking where she gets them done. Also is her accent being exaggerated? Like the way she pronounces words like good the way her lips go. It seems fake I don’t I can’t explain it. This holiday is guna be a sshow. Two of these filming the ins and outs, trying to out do each other on the anxiety scale. I’m sure there will be travel drama too. They aren’t even mates. Steph was slagging aimee off badly and it was a disgrace. Aimee is just so desperate for a mate she doesn’t care. They’re both as bad as each other for lies, nastiness and outright ridiculous behaviour for their ages.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is it me, or is beefy trying to sound and start her video like ranting ma today??? She NEVER asks “ how are you “ yet ranting ma usually starts her videos with that hahaha 😂
She hasn’t a idear of her own. She is so boring it’s like watching paint dry can totally see her likes and comments are way down apart from the post about M.

Status
Not open for further replies.