Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Iam obsessed I can't get enough of the s show 🤣🤣🤣 TRY HARDER ..I say more videos ..more se ..more face breakouts ..more deep breaths in when trying on clothes..more catapillar parties..more fake friend sleepovers..more videos with granny loves the gobble knob..more Loraine Kelly mummy videos..more lives with the BPerfuck big box light that made u look...well the way u look..mare tinder..plenty of pish .bumble n aww them dating sites ..mare cheese ball flirty Cameron Diaz..apan just geese mare please hen but just DAE BETTER n mare invisible man STALKING dae another wan ur in the hot pod he is in the field n he left a random Beanie hat but it ended up it wiz yours ...come on get tae it ..get aff yir ass n get BUZZZZZZZIE LIZZY...n less of the wane come on gee him a wee break that wanes filmed mare than the Kardashians but since u like the money tae u can be the Kardosh..ians
That was like some kind of trainspotting esq monologue with a vav twist! 😂😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She really is the talk of Aberdeen. I was in home bargains today and people were talking about her and how she has phoned people’s work trying to get them fired. Then I went to the costa in next and again people on the table next to me were talking about her laughing about the steps on the plane being missing and just having a good laugh at how much of a mess and embarrassment she is!
I’ve been informed by a male friend that a group of them have got bets going to see which one of them can get her out on a date first and having a laugh at her. Hope she swipes on one of them because nobody would be turning up for the date bucket fanny!
Why is she still wearing that ugly hat in every video?

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve been informed by a male friend that a group of them have got bets going to see which one of them can get her out on a date first and having a laugh at her. Hope she swipes on one of them because nobody would be turning up for the date bucket fanny!
Ooh can't wait for that ! I hope whoever it is videos her from a distance to see her reaction when no one shows up lol but it will be the trolls fault 🤣🤣

Apr 3, 2024
cornwall
For a moment I thought you were talking about my hat. I almost cried 😢

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She really is the talk of Aberdeen. I was in home bargains today and people were talking about her and how she has phoned people’s work trying to get them fired. Then I went to the costa in next and again people on the table next to me were talking about her laughing about the steps on the plane being missing and just having a good laugh at how much of a mess and embarrassment she is!
Mind you are all just jealous 😂 😆

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Choose life
Choose a corner suite
Choose a pizza crunch n your leg over in a box room while his maw makes yi turkey dinasors Doon the stairs
Choose black n white videos saying life's just not fair
Choose Botox that makes your eyebrows look so f..ckin weird
Choose to chase every wee guy with a with a stupid wee beard
Choose to cheers to the
Choose a divorce over tinder n noo ur on it tae
Then choose tae slate him over tock tock when he still cuts your hair
Choose lycra leggings that yi kin stretch tae the moon
Choose to kid that ur liked by the girls in yir toon
Choose to b a C..U..N..T
N play mummy of the year
Make black n white videos like your living in fear
Choose a white board n write up yir plans
Choose to shag the best mates man

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Imagine she had no one talking about her. No TL, no CC. What would be her content? Dish up dire dinners, and buy this Ali express make up? 🫤
I know we should do 48 hours radio silence and see what she makes for content… I’d like to think she starts documenting how many times the cows lay a cow pat 😆

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Yeah her thighs are hefty and that’s why she stomps. I’m not sure what lipodema is. Is your sister ok?
Lipodema is excessive fluid in a part of the body. In her case her legs. She won’t mind me saying this but like Steph she had legs like tree trunks and a lot of dents that’s not just normal cellulite but huge dents like. She had legs like a water bed 😂 She had to wear pressure stockings for a while. She had legs a bit like this Chris Lilley character 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpeg
    IMG_0379.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.