Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Make it make sense 🤣 plus she swiped for hippie mama male friend and that’s was before Monday she is a compulsive liar 🤥
She’s been caught bonnie and has to admit it’s her! It’s been there for ages and it’s verified account too? I don’t know how she thinks she will meet someone after literally everyone knows her for all the wrong reasons. She emasulated Harley one pube at a time online for the world to see 😂 she is a head case and only someone as equally bat s would dare get involved with that mess

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Haha me to it’s actually hilarious men are worse than women and she is defo catfishing
There is absolutely no way on this earth Rory would go near her! He could have any single girl.. he loves the attention granted and a flirt but look at her 🤣 she is a bloody state!! He is so fit!! She is definitely not his type!!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
First of all, it’s LIARS. (Unless she means the ambush type and she wants to talk about how she will get her next date? but I’m hazarding a guess she doesn’t.)

Secondly, you were on live Saturday night saying it’s not you who is on tinder it’s someone else, then you made it Monday.

Compulsive 🤥
IMG_5822.jpeg
Dbl standards on her page she goes on about trolling but yet loves when someone has a opinion or asks a question she doesn't like then she encourages them to gang up on that person n likes comments when they all start ganging up on one person honestly that does my head in with her she makes out she's all sunshine n rainbows but she loves the bulling that goes on on her page so Steph answer that then how can u come alongside n encourage n support people getting torn to bits by ur followers then n morals u ain't got any hun ...so u would start only u have morals ok but then since u have none let's rip us apart who u outing first come on ..as Conor McGregor said YOU'LL DO NOTIN

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh someone in the beanie hat post about her tinder ..ha ha look in the comments some wrote ..it shall be some sad man in his mum's room tugging on his wotsit cock n I was dying to write nah she s already had him after a pizza crunch 😂😂 n she wrote comment of the day aha aye it sure is luv as I said TRY HARDER DOLL 🤣 be btr is just getting btr n btr

Status
Not open for further replies.