Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Right c'mon now girlie's. Fess up, no judgement here but who likes Beefy's pockets? Screenshot_20240403_215527.jpg
What???

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She’s so illiterate it is a massive ick. The jokes lost when you spend so much time playing countdown with her spelling
It's like when you were a wean and spent ages making up a scathing comeback and then had verbal dyslexia much to your burning shame cos you imagined your wee self delivering the killer blow line, flouncing your hair and strutting off. (Just me then? 🤒)

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
First of all, it’s LIARS. (Unless she means the ambush type and she wants to talk about how she will get her next date? but I’m hazarding a guess she doesn’t.)

Secondly, you were on live Saturday night saying it’s not you who is on tinder it’s someone else, then you made it Monday.

Compulsive 🤥
IMG_5822.jpeg
Know wit I think would b Soo funny lol 🤣 if we all started writing as if we are wife's n girlfriends of the guys interested in her on tinder n write things like..see if that plonker is at ur hoose then feekin keep him
And ...Barry it's. Ur maw here Iam worried son fone me n just let me know yir still in that mad tarts hoose

And stuff like...tell me her address Kev ...tell mi or I will find oot n when I dae I will cut aff that wee stupit cock of urs

And the odd kid on fret just so she can play the victim
Like..see u yir maw and yir granny yees are aww getting it n don't think I didney see yous through the windie shagging n don't even try n say it was the wrong hoose it's the wan way nae blinds I do..n see your ass n her hinging over the couch ya cheating bast..rd
Since all our men are on they're ha ha 🤣 ok then doll 🤣 keep trying ur doing great

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It's like when you were a wean and spent ages making up a scathing comeback and then had verbal dyslexia much to your burning shame cos you imagined your wee self delivering the killer blow line, flouncing your hair and strutting off. (Just me then? 🤒)
I canny talk Iam dyslexic as fu..ck ha ha least Iam funny but 🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
None of us are lining her pockets we’re all blocked 😂 she needs the drama to get her through her miserable existence, she goes looking for trouble. She could easily not read here but she can’t because she’s the one that’s obsessed she can’t control the narrative and people are allowed to express their opinions here. She wouldn’t have any content if she didn’t read here. Bless her thinking we are all obsessed with her, she really thinks she’s getting away with what she’s done in the past does she?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
None of us are lining her pockets we’re all blocked 😂 she needs the drama to get her through her miserable existence, she goes looking for trouble. She could easily not read here but she can’t because she’s the one that’s obsessed she can’t control the narrative and people are allowed to express their opinions here. She wouldn’t have any content if she didn’t read here. Bless her thinking we are all obsessed with her, she really thinks she’s getting away with what she’s done in the past does she?
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: Aurora85
Mar 7, 2024
Oh it's lining her pockets not liking them lol , I was sooooo confused 🙈🙈

Mar 7, 2024
She’s been caught bonnie and has to admit it’s her! It’s been there for ages and it’s verified account too? I don’t know how she thinks she will meet someone after literally everyone knows her for all the wrong reasons. She emasulated Harley one pube at a time online for the world to see 😂 she is a head case and only someone as equally bat s would dare get involved with that mess
Not sure if wee Rylan had any pubes he's prob waiting to start puberty lol

Mar 7, 2024
She'll be fuming the next couple of days when there's nothing about her on here , cue the sad black and white video 🎻🎻

Status
Not open for further replies.