Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It's like when you were a wean and spent ages making up a scathing comeback and then had verbal dyslexia much to your burning shame cos you imagined your wee self delivering the killer blow line, flouncing your hair and strutting off. (Just me then? 🤒)
Iam dyslexic n shes even worse than me lol 🤣 I can write anything give me any sinario.any subject any format...poems..songs..fact..fiction..but ask me about full stops n where n were n new parograth ect ect lol n Ive no clue I just put them were it looks good 🤣🤣 but creative wise Iam good but grammar terrible

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I’ve just been watching that Millie who has an autistic non verbal son like max and how proud she is that max can now talk to her using a pad you can see how proud she is and emotional just being able to have a conservation.
I’m no fan of hers but she has done lots to help her son communicate why cannot beefy do this,you would think she would bend over backwards to help him ..::mind you it’s probably because she don’t want him telling her what a tw*t she is 🤣.
My grandson is autistic and I cannot imagine never being able to talk to him and he talk back to me ……what a se mother she is holding back max for her own ends

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Oh yi canny get yir granny aff the dick
No yi can't
she loves the dick
Oh yi canny get yir granny cause she's just like yir mammy
Singing aye ..aye she nippy nippy aye
Singing aye she's nippy nippy aye
Singing aye she is nippy she blew grandad aff behind the chippy
Yi canny get u ..yir maw n granny aff the dick 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Guys, did you know that you can upload a video, telling everyone that you don't have to do anything with your kids during the holiday?? But also brag about going on holiday to Spain - during the holidays. Damn these social media sites for making us feel like bad mums. I wish there was lying infulencer that could tell me how to parent and how to buy cheap crap constantly. Vav, just do off please

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Aberdeens answer to Pat Butcher doesn’t like footballers. But Steph Harley was in a wee Sunday league amateur team 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpeg
    IMG_0411.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0412.jpeg
    IMG_0412.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 58
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just stripped all my bedding it's now in the wash, hoovers oot, slow cookers on with tonight's din dins. I'm a machine lassies I'm telling yous😁
I’m working my last day, surgery tomorrow. Very healthy turkey burger rice and veg for lunch, then a weekend of milking the sympathy from the family 🤣
Kids want a Toby for dinner 🍽️

Status
Not open for further replies.