Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
No never heard of her tbh is she on tt
Yes she is. Her and vav have some beef. Vav swiped on one for hippiemama friend few weeks back. Anyway she done a video last night saying gather all your mail friend and tell them to hit the block button on tinder before they loose there life pension or insurance. The boy in question is in the video

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yes she is. Her and vav have some beef. Vav swiped on one for hippiemama friend few weeks back. Anyway she done a video last night saying gather all your mail friend and tell them to hit the block button on tinder before they loose there life pension or insurance. The boy in question is in the video
Oh right aha I will go be nosey lol 🤣 she is hating being outed for her tinder after all the Beyonce independent wuman s lol

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aye cause people look at her and wonder ‘oh I wonder what she smells like’ 😭🤣 she smells like the same se that comes out her gob
🤣🤣 and someone mentioned in the comments oh bottles should be kept out of sunlight and in their boxes and her reply it’s just for the video you keep your perfume on that shelf you just want to be salty with folk because the are tell you correct information

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Oh I just canny. I've caved in😔. I would rather grate my eyeballs than watch someone give me a guided tour of their half used perfumes. Wtaf??? Totally scraping the bottom of the biscuit barrel there. Just slid doon the wall with boredom.
My dinner, cleaning and wee crazy squirrel gang content was more interesting and that was se.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She tries to pretend? She made a video about phoning Harley to find her hotel room cause she struggles with numbers. She never stfu about it. I’m surprised she didn’t have L on her insta holding balloons saying ‘51’ - you know, cause she’s so dyslexic. 🤪🥱

IMG_5830.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Oh I just canny. I've caved in😔. I would rather grate my eyeballs than watch someone give me a guided tour of their half used perfumes. Wtaf??? Totally scraping the bottom of the biscuit barrel there. Just slid doon the wall with boredom.
My dinner, cleaning and wee crazy squirrel gang content was more interesting and that was se.
I mean the content is just riveting …. I’ll say no more 😆

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This is what happens when she’s left alone 🤣🤣🤣

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
She tries to pretend? She made a video about phoning Harley to find her hotel room cause she struggles with numbers. She never stfu about it. I’m surprised she didn’t have L on her insta holding balloons saying ‘51’ - you know, cause she’s so dyslexic. 🤪🥱

IMG_5830.jpeg
Funny how her tinder didn't have any spelling mistakes or wrong words. That dyslexia must just be part time 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.