Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Talking of which. Any good hair mask recommendations? Tried the whole of Boots and then some. Blonde highlights here👏. Heid sooks up moisture like a mop. Hairs like ripped oot knitting in this weather.
Toni & Guy have a good hair mask, it’s worked wonders for me! Also loving L’Oréal bond repair shampoo atm!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Toni & Guy have a good hair mask, it’s worked wonders for me! Also loving L’Oréal bond repair shampoo atm!
Sitting with that l'oreal glycolic bond repair on just now. Look like a jump scare. Had it on for about 30 mins instead of recommended 5 mins.probs be bald soon. Pay over 100 quid to get my hair looking as though I've stuck my finger in a socket. 🫨

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
No one asked. It’s Vav boasting 101 as usual.
Her real perfumes are fy by ohyirsuchacunt
And my autum fav is desperation with woody notes of tinder
Spring day to day I usually go for charrrity
By auddathief
And my old fav used to be offshoriee by oilllrig deepinme
This one I got free with my bag from saramart n this is called rashgash it's all in the name
N ofcourse I love love love miss vagwhore
By backdior
And if u haven't tried size10 by lieeeer then u really must trust me on that wan
N one I used to love but hate now is Pierremaex that was gifted tae me n smells kinda like divorce

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Her real perfumes are fy by ohyirsuchacunt
And my autum fav is desperation with woody notes of tinder
Spring day to day I usually go for charrrity
By auddathief
And my old fav used to be offshoriee by oilllrig deepinme
This one I got free with my bag from saramart n this is called rashgash it's all in the name
N ofcourse I love love love miss vagwhore
By backdior
And if u haven't tried size10 by lieeeer then u really must trust me on that wan
N one I used to love but hate now is Pierremaex that was gifted tae me n smells kinda like divorce
😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Sitting with that l'oreal glycolic bond repair on just now. Look like a jump scare. Had it on for about 30 mins instead of recommended 5 mins.probs be bald soon. Pay over 100 quid to get my hair looking as though I've stuck my finger in a socket. 🫨
Yes.. know the feeling 😂 sick of walking about looking like a living scarecrow 😅😆

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I need something good my hairs like a horses
Swear I could open a salon services. Every so often I hear a crash and shouting and swearing coming from the bathroom and it's moaning chops trying to get to his razors etc and he's upset my pile. I'd divorce him before I get rid of my products. High maintenance princess comes at a cost you know🤷

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
No , parents don't always have to budget to take their kids out every day but there's loads of public parks for the kids to run around in , they're stuck in a classroom at school so get some fresh air into their lungs during the holidays! And there's loads of places for kids to eat free but certain 'influencers ' one in Scotland and one in England are too lazy to take their kids out and would rather have a conversation with themselves on their phone ! Oh but there's a Spanish holiday impending .. lol
When mine were younger they loved taking a picnic to the park winter or summer they didn’t care as long as they could run around and play,now my grandkids are the same it doesn’t need to be hot just dry

Mar 7, 2024
Exactly I take my kids hiking all the time, they love it. Let’s be honest her kids aren’t at school ‘all the time’ least wee inconvenience to a certain someone’s day and they’re kept off
They're never at school because she can't be bothered driving into Aberdeen and it looks like she'll be taking max out of nursery to go to Disney land paris ! Not sure if aren't we Lils will come out of school but school and nursery will be monitoring their absences !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Can see her prancing round the kitchen in this the clampit that she is!
s-l1600.jpg
It should say MY ONLY FRIEND IS ALEXA

Mar 7, 2024
When mine were younger they loved taking a picnic to the park winter or summer they didn’t care as long as they could run around and play,now my grandkids are the same it doesn’t need to be hot just dry
That's what it's all about ! Let them run about and you can pick up footballs and frisbees cheap, let the kids make their own entertainment , it's much more fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.