Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Her latest video drama. Won’t be wearing matching outfits , no asking outfit of the day, no matching earrings. Let the Aimee digs begin. They’re not even at the airport yet and she’s started😂😂😂
Who even asked her if she ain't wearing matching earings 🤣 uck Iam sure stag n bear will help her out lol 🤣 she wants free holiday clothes sent by company she will b like oh u saved my ass asos she is always up to something but we see yi fag wee see yi doll 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Northern ireland
I think some of her followers need to clean their ears out ffs👂

💬 Please read this twice or even three times if you are a follower of fanny and think, Shien or the delivery company are to blame!!! 💬

Fanny said she won't be ordering again from Shien? She admitted SHE as in FANNY hadn't updated her new address. So Shien gave the delivery company the address they have on record which is her OLD address. The delivery company delivered the parcel to that address. This is FANNY'S FAULT, also if its not stated on the delivery information where to place the parcel ie in a safe place, with a neighbour🤣 They leave it at the front door! So again for the ppl at the back, this is FANNY'S FAULT!!

I'm normally just a nebber on this, although I've commented a few times on TL. Can she not hear herself or think before she speaks. Then wonders why ppl rip the back out of her!!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I think some of her followers need to clean their ears out ffs👂

💬 Please read this twice or even three times if you are a follower of fanny and think, Shien or the delivery company are to blame!!! 💬

Fanny said she won't be ordering again from Shien? She admitted SHE as in FANNY hadn't updated her new address. So Shien gave the delivery company the address they have on record which is her OLD address. The delivery company delivered the parcel to that address. This is FANNY'S FAULT, also if its not stated on the delivery information where to place the parcel ie in a safe place, with a neighbour🤣 They leave it at the front door! So again for the ppl at the back, this is FANNY'S FAULT!!

I'm normally just a nebber on this, although I've commented a few times on TL. Can she not hear herself or think before she speaks. Then wonders why ppl rip the back out of her!!
She also said she’d never used Shein before, but somehow her old address was saved in the account and Lils knew the password 🤦🏼‍♀️ straighten your lie before you open your mouth ffs Beefs

Mar 8, 2024
Who even asked her if she ain't wearing matching earings 🤣 uck Iam sure stag n bear will help her out lol 🤣 she wants free holiday clothes sent by company she will b like oh u saved my ass asos she is always up to something but we see yi fag wee see yi doll 🤣
Oh yeah I didn’t even think of that. Bet she’s after free staff! I feel like she’s getting Shaimee with the earrings 😂😂 cus I’m sure she was flapping on about earrings when they were away last and all matching colours

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Screenshot_20240404_190438_FACEinHOLE.jpg

I think we all know who has nicked her order. Don't we? 🌈🏳️‍🌈
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol actual ring door bell footage aha 🤪 cracker 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh yeah I didn’t even think of that. Bet she’s after free staff! I feel like she’s getting Shaimee with the earrings 😂😂 cus I’m sure she was flapping on about earrings when they were away last and all matching colours
Aye bet she didn't even order anything lol she has plenty of time to order a couple of wee things but she wants the freebies x hope her n shamie rip the earings 🤣 right aff eachother 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hahahaha I can see it happening. Bet there is no shein order. All for fent
Yes I watch all them body language experts n I say she's lying watch her indicating by shaking her head no as she says she ordered lol 🤣 Iam looking too much into this 🤪🤣🤣 probably aye but I still think she's lying

Mar 8, 2024
Yes I watch all them body language experts n I say she's lying watch her indicating by shaking her head no as she says she ordered lol 🤣 Iam looking too much into this 🤪🤣🤣 probably aye but I still think she's lying
Yeah she is a liar so hard to know when she is telling the truth. She’s a joke of a human being. I cringe for her daily. She thinks she is this amazing jet setting super star, when in reality she is just beefy from Scotland. Not Jenny from the block 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.