So predictable. Black and White video with Max in it. BEEFY YOU ARE BORING

Attachments

• D5EA1ED9-B07E-410E-9689-E85D249612DB.jpeg
    D5EA1ED9-B07E-410E-9689-E85D249612DB.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 137
Mar 11, 2024
uk
IMG_0175.jpeg
But she’s “body confident “ guyssss and lovessss her body and is proud of her body 😩😩😂 give over love. You are taking the day to think about an excuse to come back and swipe back, at the fact you’ve been OUTED and nobody fell for it, and you DO NOT HAVE A COME BACK HAHAHAHAHAHA
Here for this

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I know I can imagine her face reading here and TL. Be mortified for meself if I was on either never mind both. This holiday the two of these dopes will be flat out reading the pages and comparing notes 😂😂😂
Anno. They have just no shame, I too would be embarrassed ha at the amount of times she's showed her true colours n made a dick of herself . 🤣. See to be honest with u I came on here just to be nosey n clicked on her thread as I always never could put my finger on a lot of things I was picking up on but was never nasty just was a silent watcher if her page came up, but since reading here I've seen so much more n more n it all made sense why I could never engage with her obviously yes I didn't like how she was so full of pride she was tripping over that ego n the obvious things like the boasting n stuff but on here I see people are not what others assume, I see people checking on eachother n taking time to answer back when someone's having a bad day yes and genuine concern for eachother but n on her page nope no time just out for the money so now I think Iam a full time troll 🤣🤣🙃ha ha nah Iam here to take the piss 🤣 cause I made one comment n it wasn't even nasty lol it was taking the piss it was my first n last comment so yip her huns mass reported my page n got my device banned n it was hard work to get it back so here Iam slating yi cause yir a f..cking dick

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s not gonna show the delivery photo because it’s gonna show she’s a lying t.. she’s got that order, she’s ordered a 12 which in shein sizing is more like an 8 and she’s had a b fit & said it’s been stolen.

Vav, when I buy off shein I usually have to order up a size so as a 14/16 I order from the curve section 0xl, no shame in that cos it fits, I look good in it and I don’t fing delude myself I’m a size 12 like you do.

Own up you’re a heffer, you’re a lying cheating good for nothing piece of scum and then maybe you’ll be believed…oh no wait, no one will ever believe you cos of all the vile narcissistic things you’ve done in the past. Karma b, karma!
Ha ha we demand the footage lol dam right she has that stuff she is trying to say it got nicked but she has it

Mar 8, 2024
Anno. They have just no shame, I too would be embarrassed ha at the amount of times she's showed her true colours n made a dick of herself . 🤣. See to be honest with u I came on here just to be nosey n clicked on her thread as I always never could put my finger on a lot of things I was picking up on but was never nasty just was a silent watcher if her page came up, but since reading here I've seen so much more n more n it all made sense why I could never engage with her obviously yes I didn't like how she was so full of pride she was tripping over that ego n the obvious things like the boasting n stuff but on here I see people are not what others assume, I see people checking on eachother n taking time to answer back when someone's having a bad day yes and genuine concern for eachother but n on her page nope no time just out for the money so now I think Iam a full time troll 🤣🤣🙃ha ha nah Iam here to take the piss 🤣 cause I made one comment n it wasn't even nasty lol it was taking the piss it was my first n last comment so yip her huns mass reported my page n got my device banned n it was hard work to get it back so here Iam slating yi cause yir a f..cking dick
Oh my god her huns are as nasty as she is.
She always gets caught out on her lies. Making out she bought this new house when she didnt. By the looks of it her ex is now in the old house so I’d say she was asked to leave cus he was moving back in. Wish he would come on here and tell us all 😂😂😂 this shein story is another made up story. She can’t help herself. Her life is void of anything interesting or fun so she has to make up stories, filled with holes, so she has something to talk ab
out to her phone. How anyone supports this bint based on her lies alone never mind what she done to her husband and his family.
She’s a disgrace. She uses M for content and to pretend like she’s a good mum. He shouldn’t be on her TikToks. Mind the vide
o with Harley in the car and she was ranting like a banshee “get my children off of anything!” oh the shame I felt watching that and I feel it still now even thinking about it 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute loon. Bet H is in Steph’s tick-tockllll

Mar 7, 2024
On her clap back video she first says Lily ordered 4 years ago .. hmm when she was 11 ? Then it's 2 years ago but she can't remember what she ordered ? Which is it Stefanny ? Then in todays video comments she says she still has access to her old house , lies lies lies because she has to clean it from top to bottom after she moved out and hand the keys back to Petr ! And as for having screen shots of the 'bullying' on someone's live that she joined ? She's so full of s !

Mar 7, 2024
No idea how the moron is going to come back from this one today. She is deranged in trying to get people to see she has the right to feel the way she does nobody else can have an opinion. She can’t take any criticism or own up that she’s in the wrong for putting the address in in the first place can she? Maybe someone saw the parcel and knew Petr was away so took it in. Not that she could knock on her old neighbours and ask like anyone else could because who would ever show face anywhere after the way she’s behaved!
She wouldn't knock on her old neighbours doors because they were all trolls coming to her door making trouble and that's why she had to move 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh my god her huns are as nasty as she is.
She always gets caught out on her lies. Making out she bought this new house when she didnt. By the looks of it her ex is now in the old house so I’d say she was asked to leave cus he was moving back in. Wish he would come on here and tell us all 😂😂😂 this shein story is another made up story. She can’t help herself. Her life is void of anything interesting or fun so she has to make up stories, filled with holes, so she has something to talk ab
out to her phone. How anyone supports this bint based on her lies alone never mind what she done to her husband and his family.
She’s a disgrace. She uses M for content and to pretend like she’s a good mum. He shouldn’t be on her TikToks. Mind the vide
o with Harley in the car and she was ranting like a banshee “get my children off of anything!” oh the shame I felt watching that and I feel it still now even thinking about it 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute loon. Bet H is in Steph’s tick-tockllll
The more I've read on here the more I couldn't unsee her for what she really is I think she is a sad individual who has done that much horrible things to others n she knows it but at the same time she ain't bothered as she is out for money n fame she will stand on anyone to get ahead n use that wee boy to help her get they're but the more she runs after all the money, fame n material things the more she is left empty some of the richest people in the world are in a big empty house miserable n some of the poorest if the poor are happy n content

Status
Not open for further replies.