Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
On her clap back video she first says Lily ordered 4 years ago .. hmm when she was 11 ? Then it's 2 years ago but she can't remember what she ordered ? Which is it Stefanny ? Then in todays video comments she says she still has access to her old house , lies lies lies because she has to clean it from top to bottom after she moved out and hand the keys back to Petr ! And as for having screen shots of the 'bullying' on someone's live that she joined ? She's so full of s !
Aww the auld black n white video eh 🤣🤣🤣

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
With regards to the house, Vav and the kids would have had occupancy rights to that house. Petr couldn't have forced her out even if he tried, they would have had to have come to an agreement between them (and solicitors) for the separation agreement that the house was either sold and she'd get her share, or either one of them has to buy the other out. She's agreed to leave and chosen when she did, clearly couldn't get a mortgage on her own to buy him out, and if the divorce is finalised, she ain't got any claim on that house at all. All it shows to me is how controlling she is with her saying things about it being "her other house", I've said it before, she strikes me as a domestic abuser, too many signs there with how manipulative and controlling she is, genuinely ticks all the traits of a narcissist. Least wee harley escaped her, petr has years left to endure her. I'll never understand why her mum and nana let her come online and do what she does. I know she's an adult, but any normal decent person would be calling her out on her behaviour and tell her to wake up and have a look at herself.... Saying that, narcissism is usually a toxic cycle from generation to generation. You either witness it first hand, break the cycle and escape or you become your narcissist parent. Guessing the latter is the more likely option with those three.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So I finally got myself blocked from the fruit cake!! The new b&w vid was just a step to far in the you grip my s stakes! Obviously touched a nerve telling her she was a narcissist who uses her son for sympathy! Remember when tt was used for fun and laughs during lockdown! Now it's all for twatwaffles like vag and her vagitarians! And top aberdeen influencer?? Walk her down union Street with a sign above her reading her name, see how that influences the people of the deen 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Northern ireland
Grandiosity refers to a sense of specialness and self-importance that might lead you to:

• boast about real or exaggerated accomplishments
  • consider yourself more talented or intelligent than others
  • dismiss or try to one-up the achievements of others
  • believe you don’t need anyone else to succeed
  • believe you’re above rules or ordinary limits
  • fail to recognize that your actions could harm others
  • lash out in anger when someone criticizes you or points out a flaw in your plans
Grandiosity often resembles self-centered or arrogant behavior, so people often don’t recognize it as a mental health symptom.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
So she has a shein account cus L knew the password. Why didn’t she get lily to check the address? Or if she forgot about the account or didn’t know why wasn’t the new address put in? It’s her fault so why is she making a massive thing out of this. Another story for more content and drama. It’s beyond embarrassing
It’s just another company to talk sht about
Let’s blame Shein for me fckin up my address and Royal Mail delivering it too where it should have went
The clothes would have given her bed bugs anyway she’s better off someone stealing them from your exs front door

Mar 8, 2024
Notice how she didn't delete any of the 'troll' comments this time round. We know her and aimless sit there on their phones deleting every comment against them.

She is her own biggest troll. She loves the attention and sees as long as someone is talking about her she is winning.

She only put the video up to get the comments so she could get the end result which is using her disabled son in a black and white video to pretend she is a poor little single mum me.

She is a therapists wet dream. You could retire after doing a few sessions with her.

She loves to play the victim and eternal woe is me to gain any kind of attention. How desperate to try and gather attention from anywhere! The deflection and defensive actions just scream it.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
anything your "going through" is karma Vav, you lie and bring everything on yourself. So much for taking the day off, you're still sitting with your face in your phone replying to people to feel sorry for you. Grow up, the act is slipping and people see it, you can't use your ASN son anymore , people are seeing to for the big beefy witch you are 👋🏼😘😘

Attachments

• IMG_4611.png
    IMG_4611.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 164
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ah wow, I thought that was just a rumour! She must of had money as she sold the flat she had! That money was meant to have gone into the new house with petr?
She had no money. Even if she gave him her half in cash as she said, and that’s why she is not on the mortgage🫣 as she paid her half like that. Also that’s why she is not on the deeds. I can confirm if I paid for our house and mine in cash I would still be on the paper work. I think he gave her a pay out to get out the house cause Harley was there

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
So I finally got myself blocked from the fruit cake!! The new b&w vid was just a step to far in the you grip my s stakes! Obviously touched a nerve telling her she was a narcissist who uses her son for sympathy! Remember when tt was used for fun and laughs during lockdown! Now it's all for twatwaffles like vag and her vagitarians! And top aberdeen influencer?? Walk her down union Street with a sign above her reading her name, see how that influences the people of the deen 😂
twatwaffles!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Notice how she didn't delete any of the 'troll' comments this time round. We know her and aimless sit there on their phones deleting every comment against them.

She is her own biggest troll. She loves the attention and sees as long as someone is talking about her she is winning.

She only put the video up to get the comments so she could get the end result which is using her disabled son in a black and white video to pretend she is a poor little single mum me.

She is a therapists wet dream. You could retire after doing a few sessions with her.

She loves to play the victim and eternal woe is me to gain any kind of attention. How desperate to try and gather attention from anywhere! The deflection and defensive actions just scream it.
Lol a therapist wet dream 🙃🙃🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.