Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Iam not laughing at the wane but come on she was shoving that toothbrush right down to her gag reflex n beyond lol 🤣 she nearly gave herself a endoscope 🤣🤣🤣 is that a dig at Harleys rainbow 🌈 post 🤣🤣🤣 lol tell me u will post anything to get views to get the rent in
I reckon it's more of a dig at Aimee cos her kids teeth are rotten and people have commented that she's got spuds under her nails, so Vavs posted to look like a wonderful hygienic Mum who takes care of her teeth and takes care of Max's too lol. When there's drama over on Aimless's page and sty comments you can guarantee Vav will be doing snide digs via her vids to get at Aimee , she's a snake......with a fat arse and fat legs 🖕 🖕 🖕

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
U
Screenshot_20240406_200313_Samsung Internet.jpg
lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: beyoncesshampoo
Mar 7, 2024
I reckon it's more of a dig at Aimee cos her kids teeth are rotten and people have commented that she's got spuds under her nails, so Vavs posted to looked like a wonderful hygienic Mum who takes care of her teeth and takes care of Max's too lol. When there's drama over on Aimless's page and sty comments you can guarantee Vav will be doing snide digs via her vids to get at Aimee , she's a snake......with a fat arse and fat legs 🖕 🖕 🖕
She also said when doing the H & M haul she was going to tell prices because that's what Aimless does !

Mar 7, 2024
How she can show her face in union square today is beyond me. Actual laughing stock of Aberdeen 😂🙄🤭
I know ! Folk were saying they were wetting their pants with excitement when they saw her in Zara today , but she said the night of the missing shein parcel that she'd been in buying max clothes ? She's such a liar !!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I reckon it's more of a dig at Aimee cos her kids teeth are rotten and people have commented that she's got spuds under her nails, so Vavs posted to looked like a wonderful hygienic Mum who takes care of her teeth and takes care of Max's too lol. When there's drama over on Aimless's page and sty comments you can guarantee Vav will be doing snide digs via her vids to get at Aimee , she's a snake......with a fat arse and fat legs 🖕 🖕 🖕
Oh right ha ha 🤣 this will be some holiday then ..

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Her, aren't we Lils and Max will be walking round the airport with the sunflower lanyards round their necks and she'll be saying look at me , I need help , do you know who I am ?? Clomping about with her poncho and Stevie Maddens on ! 🤣🤣 oh and Aimless will have her support bear
Whit the f..ck is a support 🐻 lol 🤣 the only thing they will be trying the bear is eachother 🤣🤣🤣 they are are not right in the heed 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Sorry but how deranged in her latest story. Babe, you’re sat in your car with your kid doing do all to no one. You’ve not got the minerals, I can tell you that.
You think multiple sound effects make you hard? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She even has to use sounds from other people, cause she can’t even string a sentence together herself.
Bibbiddyboppidiboo..I'LL TURN U GAY TOO..
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OOOOKKK THEN
OFF YI POP TAE RAINBOW 🌈 BRIDGE WAY WEE BI..LAND

Status
Not open for further replies.