Haggis Heed

Apr 7, 2024
Ayr
"I don't know how you deal with it all Steph"

GTF off the Internet. thats how you deal with it you stupid cnut
Put that kid to bed and stop filming him
Poor little man shoulda been in bed hours ago
no wonder hes tired and eating your smelly stinking minging sweaty shoes

An stop using that cheesy depressing tune for sympathy for stealing a dying man's money 💰 🤑

Mar 8, 2024
Love how she tried to twist it with this big event BPerfect aka collection 2000 are having in glasgow.

Baggy fanny drops everything for 'work' and the excuse to go to Glasgow to ditch the kids. Ekin who will be there and she honestly wants everyone to believe she wouldn't be down there the night before and launching her exclusive product (which was a sore box of leftover stock)😂😂😂

Big Brandan left You out so you booked a desperado holiday with the only one who would put up with you.

She is pretending she is missing it when we know she wasn't invited or had a look in 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
IMG_0389.jpeg
can’t wait to see the excuse for her not turning up to the Aberdeen opening one 😜
Actually, I hope she goes and gets egged

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Trying to find a suitable unit - what once they’ve dropped Vav from the brand cos they know an Aberdeen store will be boycotted whilst she’s linked with them?
IMG_0389.jpeg
can’t wait to see the excuse for her not turning up to the Aberdeen opening one 😜
Actually, I hope she goes and gets egged
Is this maybe her exciting big news this year? can just see it…..BIG ORANGE VAV stomping about managing Abz BPerfect thinking she winning in life and her 2 body guards NANA MAC AND MAD PAM at the door in black suits and radios fending off non huns and eggs. Her demanding specific lighting 😂Oh if she’s involved this will not go down well… I do hope if they open one she’s there for the main event can you imagine all her Abz’ fans’ coming to greet her 😜🤪 😂😂🤣 Brendan you are making a huge mistake here nobody will go near that if her or her sour faced daughter are involved 🥴

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
These vids she's papping out , do not show someone looking forward to going a holiday . She's so consumed with hate and toxicity ( really good for her kids , not ! ) Even , got her wee mafia out ( nana ) pestering a page this morning ( I blocked that auld screamer , so I can't see ) She is looking utterly manic atm and it's no a holiday she need's it's a straitjacket for one to the local psychiatric hospital !

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I thought she would have used some excuse to downsize from Pip Mansion by now. She probably paid a year in advance with her pay out from Petr. That money isn’t going to last forever so unless she scams someone for another life insurance/pension policy then she best get in shape because she won’t land herself another Petr whilst she’s stomping around with her Lipo Limbs in a chewed pair of Steve Maddens. I think her Bperfect days are numbered

Mar 11, 2024
uk
These vids she's papping out , do not show someone looking forward to going a holiday . She's so consumed with hate and toxicity ( really good for her kids , not ! ) Even , got her wee mafia out ( nana ) pestering a page this morning ( I blocked that auld screamer , so I can't see ) She is looking utterly manic atm and it's no a holiday she need's it's a straitjacket for one to the local psychiatric hospital !
I actually do hope she loses all her luggage - for real & has to go buy all cheap to wear all week! Couldn’t be a bigger bite of karma for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.