Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk

find it sad that she leads a very lonely life
Her videos look like shes loving life yet not a friend in sight
her clothes are lovely but it looks like shes a kid just playing dressing up and making videos
what a waste of time when those who are giving her compliments are on here slagging her off
How can anyone be jealous of her
She lives in a fantasy world and really needs to be true to herself before anyone can take her seriously
Not being nasty but I would hate to be her
I visit Aberdeen regular and seems she is not liked and had to move away
I would hate to be her too and can’t understand why the jealousy card gets thrown about so much by her fans. No amount of money could make me want her life or reputation absolutely no way. I agree she has a very lonely existence. If anything happens to her 2 body guards she’s really screwed. Sad times. And her bestie is another influencer muppet from England who she’s slagged off and cut ties with already. She’s using Aimless for followers 100% and that’s it she is not vavs type of pal I assure you

Mar 7, 2024
Did she ever apologise or make amends in any way with her late husbands family?
That was a very serious criminal offence she carried out
That money should be paid back ten fold
She really should be ashamed of herself instead of flaunting herself squandering money
No wonder our world is in a bad way with criminals roaming our streets
No she never apologied to his family. She took advantage of her late husband and his family's good nature , she flaunts herself on social media playing the victim while his family are still grieving and can't even visit his grave ! She is the most vile person and I think the charity money is being investigated so we will see what the outcome is

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Smash Hold Up GIF

i've arrived i'm here GIF've arrived i'm here GIF

Big Bee after she seen the rainbow room post verses her seeing Rory's posts
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Did she ever apologise or make amends in any way with her late husbands family?
That was a very serious criminal offence she carried out
That money should be paid back ten fold
She really should be ashamed of herself instead of flaunting herself squandering money
No wonder our world is in a bad way with criminals roaming our streets
Did she do, they all despise her. Leaving them off the headstone? Not allowing his mother in to the room during his last moments? She’s not coming back from that one never mind the fact that she’s a charity thief.. I couldn’t live the life she does and have that hanging over me no wonder she is manic she is displaying personality disorder. She could easily put the rumours about that to rest if she provided proof that she donated the money but she knows she spent the lot of the 15k and got his death benefits that’s why she married him. Only so much damage limitation her management can do before she’s dropped and she knows it. Karma will always come around

Mar 7, 2024
I would hate to be her too and can’t understand why the jealousy card gets thrown about so much by her fans. No amount of money could make me want her life or reputation absolutely no way. I agree she has a very lonely existence. If anything happens to her 2 body guards she’s really screwed. Sad times. And her bestie is another influencer muppet from England who she’s slagged off and cut ties with already. She’s using Aimless for followers 100% and that’s it she is not vavs type of pal I assure you
No , I wouldn't swap her life and why her hubs say we are all jealous but baffles me ! Someone in the comments in the evening express article the other day , asked minky Nana what we are all jealous of and she couldn't replay ! Yeah Vav you're winning at life ! 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Just like her idol Beyonce she sold her soul for greed running after fame n money anyway life's not about that n I'd rather have a beautiful soul n good character any day u can't buy them

Mar 7, 2024
Did she do, they all despise her. Leaving them off the headstone? Not allowing his mother in to the room during his last moments? She’s not coming back from that one never mind the fact that she’s a charity thief.. I couldn’t live the life she does and have that hanging over me no wonder she is manic she is displaying personality disorder. She could easily put the rumours about that to rest if she provided proof that she donated the money but she knows she spent the lot of the 15k and got his death benefits that’s why she married him. Only so much damage limitation her management can do before she’s dropped and she knows it. Karma will always come around
If I was publicly accused of stealing or treating people disgustingly , I try and clear my name . But she has no shame, no morals and a big fat brass neck ! She'll never admit to anything !

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I couldn't live with myself either but she shows no remorse imagine not letting his mother in that room that was her God given right to be they're she carried him, gave birth to him cared n looked after him n she was denied the last moments with his son .No matter how I felt about my mother in law I'd never ever do that that's evil

Justine

Apr 7, 2024
Essex
That's truly tragic
God love that man's poor family left to see her rubbing their noses in it and behaving like it's a victory
shes definitely not fit for society

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
No , I wouldn't swap her life and why her hubs say we are all jealous but baffles me ! Someone in the comments in the evening express article the other day , asked minky Nana what we are all jealous of and she couldn't replay ! Yeah Vav you're winning at life ! 🤣🤣
It’s ming boggling isn’t it? Like imagine being jealous of someone with that reputation and what she’s done over the years to local people and families, wtf? I can’t get my head round what we are meant to be jealous of? And gaining the platform she has over lies, misinformation , suicide bating and exploitation of her vulnerable non consenting son. Nah think I’ll stick to my day job which brings me a very comfortable income and comfortable life, I have a house very similar to vavs and a lovely car paid for by myself so if it’s that we are meant to be jealous of I’m really confused 🫤

Justine

Apr 7, 2024
Essex
No she never apologied to his family. She took advantage of her late husband and his family's good nature , she flaunts herself on social media playing the victim while his family are still grieving and can't even visit his grave ! She is the most vile person and I think the charity money is being investigated so we will see what the outcome is
Justice needs to be done
the people of Scotland need to out her once and for all
this is very disturbing stuff and the law need to deal with herpeople have been locked up for much less offences

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It’s ming boggling isn’t it? Like imagine being jealous of someone with that reputation and what she’s done over the years to local people and families, wtf? I can’t get my head round what we are meant to be jealous of? And gaining the platform she has over lies, misinformation , suicide bating and exploitation of her vulnerable non consenting son. Nah think I’ll stick to my day job which brings me a very comfortable income and comfortable life, I have a house very similar to vavs and a lovely car paid for by myself so if it’s that we are meant to be jealous of I’m really confused 🫤
Yes 🥰 why do people think money n material things ,= succeeding n winning in life cause I think differently, I think of the legacy I will leave behind n how I touched life's, helped people ect ect ..what's her legacy going to be ..what will be said of her

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Justice needs to be done
the people of Scotland need to out her once and for all
this is very disturbing stuff and the law need to deal with herpeople have been locked up for much less offences
People like that always have they're day ..as the saying goes every dog has its day n I'd say hers is in the post..whats done in the dark will always be brought to light always

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Yes 🥰 why do people think money n material things ,= succeeding n winning in life cause I think differently, I think of the legacy I will leave behind n how I touched life's, helped people ect ect ..what's her legacy going to be ..what will be said of her
Exactly this 😍 hope you don’t think I am a being materialistic highlighting I have much the same house etc as her through hard earned work it’s just I think that’s what we are meant to jealous of when how do they know how we live or what we have in the bank? I agree though a clear conscience and helping people and how you have touched people is so much more important. Imagine what she will be remembered for 😟

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Exactly this 😍 hope you don’t think I am a being materialistic highlighting I have much the same house etc as her through hard earned work it’s just I think that’s what we are meant to jealous of when how do they know how we live or what we have in the bank? I agree though a clear conscience and helping people and how you have touched people is so much more important. Imagine what she will be remembered for 😟
No no I know what ur meaning x I love having a nice home and I would love to have a bit more money to travel the world lol n nothing is wrong with having a nice home or nice things but they're is a different when someone is so driven by greed, self importance n the love of money that it consumes them n the end up egotistical, self centered n selfish x Iam friends with people who have a lot n Iam friends with people who have nothing but they are good people who circumstances hasn't changed they're character hasn't, they don't think they are btr than anyone n they don't play victim...she is selfish n I over time have learned to be selfless as u don't just become it u need to 1 reconqnise when ur being selfish n 2 change that x less self more others ..I was using that as a example of how we need to want to change by taking a good look at our lives n then put the work in to do so but some people are so self absorbed n fame hungry n will step on n use anyone who can benefit or get in they're way x ❤️ but I'd rather be skint than be horrible but she ain't happy u can see that x social media is 99 percent fake x n her life is all one big act x but honestly I love the fact u worked hard n have reeked the benefits x u put in the work n u deserve it x..but as for her maybe if she put as much work into changing the inside instead of the material life then maybe she might change for the btr ...u can't filter character

Status
Not open for further replies.