Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why does she need to make out she is someone important you don’t need to make the airline aware that’s what the sunflower lanyards are for you thick beep if I was an airline I wouldn’t let her fly again after the s show that was Logan air
IMG_1212.jpeg

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
That have gone back now but she occasionally still has a swelling and needs her stockings. She still has no definition to her legs. It used to be that bad she couldn’t wear shoes for two days after a flight god bless her.
Sorry but this is not a fan club thread for her! Yea she thunder thighs and she’s a horrible person. She uses her son for clout and likes on an app

Mar 7, 2024
Why does she need to make out she is someone important you don’t need to make the airline aware that’s what the sunflower lanyards are for you thick beep if I was an airline I wouldn’t let her fly again after the s show that was Logan air
IMG_1212.jpeg
She's full of s ! She'll be clomping around the airport tomorrow in her Steve maddens like she owns the place !

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
What are everyone’s predictions for this holiday? 😹
Vav will post videos showing her playing in the pool etc with the kids she will post videos of only aimee drinking even tho last year wen she took her kids away by herself she was drinking, and unless there was an adult there she didn't show the whole time she was there then who was the other glass of sangria for? She wouldn't have been giving her 14 yr old child alcohol now would she? 🤔 she will do everything to make aimee look worse ( if that's even possible)

Mar 7, 2024
Vav will post videos showing her playing in the pool etc with the kids she will post videos of only aimee drinking even tho last year wen she took her kids away by herself she was drinking, and unless there was an adult there she didn't show the whole time she was there then who was the other glass of sangria for? She wouldn't have been giving her 14 yr old child alcohol now would she? 🤔 she will do everything to make aimee look worse ( if that's even possible)
Of course she will !

Mar 7, 2024
Well I see Aimee has posted a clip from where they are staying showing the name of the hotel…. She really has no clue what so ever…… with the obsessive “fans” they have that blow smoke up their arses daily I’m not sure I’d be advertising it……
The hotel didn't get good reviews and it's miles from anywhere so they're all kinda stuck there !

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone know what the handprints were for? Or why the police took them?
She was threatening Lewis capaldi about not supporting the Sen group then she sent nudes, which escalated his mental health that's why he didn't want her charged because he would've had to appear in court . Think she got let off with a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.