Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That's a very serious allegation she's making and should be investigated.
I doubt any mother would do that on her own child except for Steph. Only Steph could use her own child for financial gain.
I'm hoping this allegation is taken on board, investigated and the Smith family are proved innocent.
It's disgusting the extremes Stef is going to blame anyone but herself. Deflection like this is only getting her deeper into trouble.
Steph show again blame everyone else. She is forgetting that it got paid into her bank?? There is a paper trail and she is on thin ice!! She is lowest of the low

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Sorry but this is not a fan club thread for her! Yea she thunder thighs and she’s a horrible person. She uses her son for clout and likes on an app
I’m sorry but did you think that comment was a fan comment? I was speaking about my sister’s lipodema!! On the contrary having had interaction with Steph I can assure you I DO NOT like her and nor am I a fan. I’ve known Steph for a very, very long time.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
I invite you all to look up Cammys mum on Facebook and inform her of Stafs vendetta against her

Katy Day, Aberdeen

She will be very interested to hear that she's been busted
That poor woman has been put through hell god luv her this is absolutely disgusting Stephanie Robertson accusing her of taking charity Money

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
We all know that wasn't lip gloss ya dirty old bench. It was cheese from some random fellas cack
Screenshot_20240406_173540_TikTok.jpg
This! Look how unbothered she is. Massive tit!!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
That tooth brush video. She having a laugh? There is fing reprobates on that app that will save that video and alter. I’m like 🤯 you can’t have seriously just posted that.
She needs to go on a social media awareness course.
If she lets him brush her teeth, that will be why her breath smells like a s&it

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Wow and she has just proved the money was never paid but then stoops lower to accuse his mum. I hope your holiday is s Steph! You need cancelling your evil human!
🤢 I hope this comment f&cks her over big time!
Please whoever has the power with the secret she wants kept silent please talk and ends this “career” for the baggy Fanny!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.