Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Oh c'mon ffs!!. When does the holiday s show commence?
dog-wagging-tail.gif

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She's the lowest of the low ! Trying to take the heat off her and blame an innocent woman who lost her son and can't grieve for him properly
I know it is sickening. I thought mad Pam was bad trying to blame someone business but that wow. So so low. She was with C for less than a year before he got diagnosed for the 2nd time and how she treated his family was disgusting

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Would love to see these two up doing Chocolatty with the kids at the kiddies disco, ,Vav doing what she thinks are her gangster moves (but always reminds me of a deluded auntie trying to get down with the kids or female version of Paul Breach), throwing shapes and wondering why nobody's papping them cos in their deluded heads they're Taylor and Beyonce giving their adoring public a free show.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Aimee’s video just come up in my fyp…. I find it strange that if they’re friends, she would go on her TikTok first before texting her to say she’s landed 🫡
Real friends would be texting/calling each other 🙄
M I bet has been drugged for the flight? Because he was so wound up? And maybe not used to the LONGER FLIGHT? The long car ride and the transfer, poor Fanny will be shattered…. She will need another holiday? Oh wait she does already…

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
M I bet has been drugged for the flight? Because he was so wound up? And maybe not used to the LONGER FLIGHT? The long car ride and the transfer, poor Fanny will be shattered…. She will need another holiday? Oh wait she does already…
She's got this "stunnin" view to look forward to.😯 Wonder if they get an hour a day in the exercise yard included in the AI or will they have to pay a supplement? Looks like a prison on an episode of The World's Toughest Prisons. That is so grim!! Beds are so pushed together you'd probably get tickled when the person next to you turns over and swipes you with their hair.
Screenshot_20240408_211937.jpg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She's got this "stunnin" view to look forward to.😯 Wonder if they get an hour a day in the exercise yard included in the AI or will they have to pay a supplement? Looks like a prison on an episode of The World's Toughest Prisons. That is so grim!! Beds are so pushed together you'd probably get tickled when the person next to you turns over and swipes you with their hair.
Screenshot_20240408_211937.jpg
Yes beautiful dry grass and metal bars 😂😂😂
Those bars might be Steph’s view 👮‍♀️ 💰

Status
Not open for further replies.