Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s not removing the negative comments about Aimee #BestiesmyArse
She is one nasty little b***h allowing that on her page. I don’t know Aimee don’t follow her but I think deep down she just wants a friend. I get she is also an ass with what I’ve been reading but not seen on any of these posts her having any nasty comments about vav on her posts etc. again that’s Steph all over, said it before Steph would not even give Aimee the time of day in normal situations only cause she is on tik tok and she is relying on Aimee to help with her views etc: lowest of the low that one

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She is one nasty little b***h allowing that on her page. I don’t know Aimee don’t follow her but I think deep down she just wants a friend. I get she is also an ass with what I’ve been reading but not seen on any of these posts her having any nasty comments about vav on her posts etc. again that’s Steph all over, said it before Steph would not even give Aimee the time of day in normal situations only cause she is on tik tok and she is relying on Aimee to help with her views etc: lowest of the low that one
I feel like asking Aimee how she could be friends with someone who approves obvious dig comments about her when she simply could delete or ignore. But then I’ll get blocked from the circus 🎪 I’ve got a lot going on in my life and Vav reminds me that’s it’s not all that bad, least I am not her.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So do I but her in that video has done something to me. She’s soulless, I can literally feel the toxicity through the phone 🤣🤣🤣
Aye she’s vile a million percent. See the s that she spouts honest to god. Her skins never looked so youthful since she was younger using that stuff 😭🤣 Vag hen if you’re reading this go up a few post to my side by side 😭🤣 it’s done abso hee haw for you 🤦🏻‍♀️ bloody false advertising

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Long story short.. she proposed to a man was dying of cancer , he was well known in Aberdeen, they married having the wedding paid for , he then passed and she slept with his best friend before the funeral , she didn't let his family in the room before he passed and aga didn't put beloved son or brother on his gravestone ! She then raised money for a local cancer charity and it mysteriously disappear, but she splashed the cash on designer goods ! She's hated in Aberdeen and will phone peoples work to try and get them sacked if anyone annoys her ! Phew ! 🤣🤣
Omfg! I had no idea

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Latest insta pic ‘5 minutes to get ready’. And 15 minutes photos shopping. Pulling her waist in so much she’s widened her forearms 🤣
They ain’t the same arms in the pool the other day. I know the swells ya but… 🥴
Her arms look huge, zoom in on her face, filter must of not been working to its full potential, you can see the wrinkles trying to poke through around her eyes

Mar 7, 2024
Why on earth does Steph not put the footplate on Max’s pushchair that was supplied with it? He is always holding his feet up and can’t be comfortable. If he fell asleep, his feet could catch on the ground and get dragged under the buggy and hurt him.

Because she's a lazy b and cant be arsed to make her son comfortable

Mar 7, 2024
I wonder when the bikini try on she did the other day will get whipped oot, since she decided to get the spaniels ears out the other day for the lads 🤣😭 even though she said she would be in mum swimmers 🤦🏻‍♀️
lol they are like spaniels ears ! And that Aimless as well ! Was beefy flaps down at the marina tonight looking for a man with a big yacht ? lol

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph and Aimee friendship is just so fake looking Steph forcing to be all nice when in reality she is struggling she wouldn’t be friends with Aimee in a million years. How sad that both their children are so used to them having their faces in both their phones morning noon and night never live in the moment and just eat breakfast and chat theses are my favourite times of the day catching up with what everyone else has been up to both just glued to their phones what a way to live.

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
lol they are like spaniels ears ! And that Aimless as well ! Was beefy flaps down at the marina tonight looking for a man with a big yacht ? lol
She has amazing boobs according to her 😭🤣 tbf I bought some new ones so mine are tickedy boo I was built like a 12 yr old boy prior 😭 maybe not that bad but close.
Awww god help them, if she’s looking for that she’d be better taking a wee jaunt along the motorway to puerto banus 😏😜 belter yachts along there

Status
Not open for further replies.