Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Steph and Aimee friendship is just so fake looking Steph forcing to be all nice when in reality she is struggling she wouldn’t be friends with Aimee on a million years. How sad that both their children are so used to them having their faces in both their phones morning noon and night never live in the moment and just eat breakfast and chat theses are my favourite times of the day catching up with what everyone else has been up to both just glued to their phones what a way to live.
Exactly no phones at dinner time I want to know all the goss, tbh mine are usually in the kitchen with me

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh provide pics please I am blocked from insta
IMG_6009.jpeg
Forgot to swap her tiktok arms for her insta arms

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly no phones at dinner time I want to know all the goss, tbh mine are usually in the kitchen with me
Some nights it goes out the window but generally my kids want to tell me what they have been upto poor Max was trying to get his mum to feed him a bowl of cereal but she was more interested in having her face in her phone for validation from strangers.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Some nights it goes out the window but generally my kids want to tell me what they have been upto poor Max was trying to get his mum to feed him a bowl of cereal but she was more interested in having her face in her phone for validation from strangers.
I said this earlier, she’s waving the spoon about like nobody’s business, talking to Aimee, max is getting louder and she puts the spoon bk down and shoves a croissant in her gob 🤬 clearly trying to get her attention as you could see him flapping his wee hand at her 👊🏽

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I said this earlier, she’s waving the spoon about like nobody’s business, talking to Aimee, max is getting louder and she puts the spoon bk down and shoves a croissant in her gob 🤬 clearly trying to get her attention as you could see him flapping his wee hand at her 👊🏽
She would of just been better to let him do it for himself I mean he is away to turn 5 he is able to eat at home and in the car with his packed lunch full of crap so don’t understand why she is feeling him like he is 2

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I feel like asking Aimee how she could be friends with someone who approves obvious dig comments about her when she simply could delete or ignore. But then I’ll get blocked from the circus 🎪 I’ve got a lot going on in my life and Vav reminds me that’s it’s not all that bad, least I am not her.
Aimee is a sap and will put up with vavs bitchy nasty digs etc so she can stay what she thinks is relevant in her eyes.
Am sure if Aimee said anything and vac had a go back she would s herself and bolt.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
100% buying followers and likes.
Or her transactional relationship with Aimee is paying off. Aimee regularly gets 29/30k likes on her videos. Steph was always around 2-4K and she’s now right up.

She’s hoping Aimee’s huns start following her and some of them probably have.

Newsflash Steph, you’re far more un relatable and unlikeable than Aimee. There are very little people out there watching because they like you. I follow you, and it’s not because I like you and I’m sure there are many more like me 🤣 I like to make sure your car crash life comes up on my news feed.

That’s all vav wants with miss slob.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Her morning video, proving what very little she does at home with m. “ he slept until 8.30am and had a slow morning” yes because he is getting physical and mental stimulation from YOUR FRIEND AND HER CHILD, and actually had an iPad out of his face to tire his self out. He is having interaction - not just sat after nursery until bed time with an iPad in his face!!!!! Point proven - you’re a s mum!

Status
Not open for further replies.