Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Makes me laugh how desperate she is to let people know he’s shown up, but at the same time it’s so clear he has told her not to let anyone know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Actually cringing for her she is giddy because he is their but he is only their because it’s his son and she has probably blackmailed him to go or oh I’ll pay for everything and he has thought ok 🤣🤣🤣 she is just a wet wipe the same as her Rylan boyfriend who dumped her fat ass 😆😆

SpaceRaider

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_184544_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_184544_Instagram.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 140

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Her skin looks absolute tit and the wrinkles on her forehead she she raises her eyebrows but in other photos she whacks on the filter 🤣🤣🤣 around her nose is beeping awful aswell if you read here Steph your skin is not incredibly my skin on my arse cheeks looks better than your skin, you are tit at selling skincare and you are younger than me jeezo

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Actually cringing for her she is giddy because he is their but he is only their because it’s his son and she has probably blackmailed him to go or oh I’ll pay for everything and he has thought ok 🤣🤣🤣 she is just a wet wipe the same as her Rylan boyfriend who dumped her fat ass 😆😆
It’s giving me second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭she is like a fing teenager. Gadz🤮🤮🤮 that video course she has to get a wee glimpse of him. He looks bloody miserable so so miserable xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s giving me second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭she is like a fing teenager. Gadz🤮🤮🤮 that video course she has to get a wee glimpse of him. He looks bloody miserable so so miserable xx
He really does I knew she wouldn’t not be able to hint he was their and sneakily videoed him how desperate is she.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Looks like Petr manage to get as far away from vav on the other side of the table wonder what the conversation is oh to be a fly on the wall with max having his headphones on they would have to speak absolutely mortified for her desperate vav on the prowl 🤭🤭🤭
They will both be on their phones, guaranteed!
Bet M wants to sit next to dad all time, prob wants to stay in his dad room but she wouldn’t allow that, her nose would be out of joint. He’s defo said do not have me in your photos or videos. She will be miffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.