Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
371e7618-8d91-4cb9-b9e2-bdc81237f79c-png.111112

This is what I think about all the se that’s been on here the last 24 hrs 🍑🥴😴🥱😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes ignore them and let’s get back to Vav.

Why does Mad Pam not answer the question of why she had sex with an underage boy who she got pregnant by? Very concerning when they work as a child minder

Also what happened to the £15,000 charity money that Stephanie allegedly stole? Who got that?

If I don’t get an acceptable answer I will continue to ask.
I find it mad that the can’t answer them questions?? So look let’s deflect so people forget. People won’t forget. Also the fact that the charity commission and the police have all the info 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 can’t wait for that ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Okay genuine questions here. Let's see if you can answer without being abusive. What is the end game here? Why are yous spamming and being abusive to other threads. I truly genuinely do not get it. My mind is blown with it.
I was a tattler for years and never once did I experience other users behaving like this. Everyone has a right to air their opinions on here without being spammed relentlessly by some members of another forum.
I know it’s hard but just ignore. We are not over on other threads speaking like that. Press the ignore and carry on with the thread that we have.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I find it mad that the can’t answer them questions?? So look let’s deflect so people forget. People won’t forget. Also the fact that the charity commission and the police have all the info 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 can’t wait for that ❤️

I’m not letting the morons derail the thread. I’ve got them all on ignore. They are trying to steer the conversation away from the truth. Can’t wait for the Charity Commission and Police findings. Mad Pam, and Beefy Vayonce won’t be able to talk their way out of that one

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What the do did you just fing say about Comment café, you little newbies?

I’ll have you know we have ranked top out of all the hacker gangs on the Internet, and they have been interviewed by numerous international news agencies, and have over 300 confirmed Government-related website defacements. Comment café hacktivists are trained in cyber warfare and are the top 0day exploiters in the entire world. You are nothing to them but just another unpatched Apache server. They will wipe you off the fing Internet with DDoS precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the WWW, mark my fing words.

You think you can get away with saying that s about Comment café over the Internet? Think again, f. As we speak Comment café, the final boss of the Internet, is contacting it's secret network of Guy Fawkes mask wearing soldiers across Facebook and TikTok and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the sstorm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

Comment café hackers can be anywhere, anytime, and they can exploit you in over nine-thousand ways, and that’s just using the Windows operating system. You don't want to know the type of carnage they can cause in Kali Linux. Not only are they extensively trained in Linux administration, but they have access to the entire Linux kernel and can create an entire Operating System designed solely to do up your day, and Comment café will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little s.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Government-loving shill. Comment café is chargin' its laz0r, and with it will fire fury all over you and you will burn in it.

Lots of love, Grimsby Gobbler, welsh leader of comment café
Gobble gobble

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I’m not ignoring them or whatever it is u can do on here because quite frankly I don’t give 2 shiny ss about them or what they’ve got to say, proper shown themselves up tho haven’t they 🥴 who has time to try and derail a whole thread with the absolute s they’re coming out with 😂 hack away for all I care 🙄 we all know it’s a load of old bollocks so let them crack on with wasting their time 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m not ignoring them or whatever it is u can do on here because quite frankly I don’t give 2 shiny ss about them or what they’ve got to say, proper shown themselves up tho haven’t they 🥴 who has time to try and derail a whole thread with the absolute s they’re coming out with 😂 hack away for all I care 🙄 we all know it’s a load of old bollocks so let them crack on with wasting their time 😂
Uck they were doing ma heed in so I just ignored them 😊 if they came up with some good come backs or patter then I might have not but they bored the s out of me 🤣 but it just shows yi what her huns are like that b perfect crack must be 10 out of 10 chefs kiss

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Uck they were doing ma heed in so I just ignored them 😊 if they came up with some good come backs or patter then I might have not but they bored the s out of me 🤣 but it just shows yi what her huns are like that b perfect crack must be 10 out of 10 chefs kiss
Definitely on some sort of s for sure 😬 I’m thinking they must be like 12 or something and if they aren’t then they need to get some serious fin help and fast or maybe move on to the heavier s and gouch the do out on their ma’s sofa 😵‍💫🤐 nobody’s that fin deluded unless they’re called beefy, mad pam or Diane the slaaaaag 😂

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Yes ignore them and let’s get back to Vav.

Why does Mad Pam not answer the question of why she had sex with an underage boy who she got pregnant by? Very concerning when they work as a child minder

Also what happened to the £15,000 charity money that Stephanie allegedly stole? Who got that?

If I don’t get an acceptable answer I will continue to ask.
I think we know who got that…. Selfridges, Fraser’s & John Lewis…… all spent on bags & clothes. It’s so disgusting

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Your friends in here are talking about kids constantly, saying I'm a wee boy who lives in his parents room with crusty wank socks and the other said I'm called Pamela who works with kids and shags teenage minors. This is based on "research" if this how use react to being trolled you've got a cheek to s off king vav. Welcome packs in the post anyways ✌️
Okay so I'm going to reply to you one last time only. Never have I said or alluded to
that you are a "wee boy" as you clearly state in this
reply, not ever. Thought you were a sad sack adult with failure to thrive who lives in his parents box room tbh.,otherwise couldn't wrap my head around why someone would act like this on a free discussion forum.
Also you jumped on here without doing any research into who we were discussing. She happens to be, like the crackpot Delusive Angie who you discuss on your thread, (and I have to add are allowed to without harassment from other forum users.) a very nasty harmful individual.
But you clearly thinks it's all ss and giggles to silence us and yet again another wrong yin will be allowed to carry on regardless without being called out for their actions.
She has destroyed people's reputations, messed up a grieving family and dissapropriated thousands of pounds in charity funds and allows her non verbal child no privacy on tiktok all to garner views and sympathy. I could go on for days about the behaviours past and present really.
We would never silence any of you on your thread as these so called creators need to be held accountable.
And by all means put my reply on blast if you want to on your thread. I'll get called a stalker again no doubt but tbh only stalking I've seen is when yous are constantly in this thread trying to derail it I really am past the point of caring anyway.
I won't be responding. Anyway back to work I go, was bugging me but worth giving up my tea break for.
And unlike one of your forum compadre, who wished me a horrible night, and to go drown myself I don't reciprocate that I wish you a great day.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Okay so I'm going to reply to you one last time only. Never have I said or alluded to
that you are a "wee boy" as you clearly state in this
reply, not ever. Thought you were a sad sack adult with failure to thrive who lives in his parents box room tbh.,otherwise couldn't wrap my head around why someone would act like this on a free discussion forum.
Also you jumped on here without doing any research into who we were discussing. She happens to be, like the crackpot Delusive Angie who you discuss on your thread, (and I have to add are allowed to without harassment from other forum users.) a very nasty harmful individual.
But you clearly thinks it's all ss and giggles to silence us and yet again another wrong yin will be allowed to carry on regardless without being called out for their actions.
She has destroyed people's reputations, messed up a grieving family and dissapropriated thousands of pounds in charity funds and allows her non verbal child no privacy on tiktok all to garner views and sympathy. I could go on for days about the behaviours past and present really.
We would never silence any of you on your thread as these so called creators need to be held accountable.
And by all means put my reply on blast if you want to on your thread. I'll get called a stalker again no doubt but tbh only stalking I've seen is when yous are constantly in this thread trying to derail it I really am past the point of caring anyway.
I won't be responding. Anyway back to work I go, was bugging me but worth giving up my tea break for.
And unlike one of your forum compadre, who wished me a horrible night, and to go drown myself I don't reciprocate that I wish you a great day.
Very well put……. Couldn't have worded it better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.