Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Takes one to know one freak
asian history month is that it GIF

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Oh piss off your absolute

yep that’s absolutely it……. Wind your neck in, go spend time with your family like I intend too and make sure you have that VPN in place. Over and out mother f
Don't even know what that eejit said about a VPN cos I'm refusing to unignore them because that is one level of crazy I can do without but works both ways. All I'm saying 👍

Roger Ramjet

Apr 19, 2024
Edinburgh
Julie Wilson I see you hahaha Julie Wilson I see you hahahaJulie Wilson I see you hahahaJulie Wilson I see you hahahaJulie Wilson I see you hahahaJulie Wilson I see you hahahaJulie Wilson I see you hahahaJulie Wilson I see you hahaha

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Sorry have I offended you? I’m arguing with these idiots and it’s crossing over unintentionally.
No chill. I'm talking about those eejits. Not you😂
Never realised your message had came in when I was typing. My bad😂😂😂😂❤️was just replying to what I think they were doing, threatening you with VPN disclosure??? just judging by your reply that's all.
I will not unblock them. Sorry if you thought I've was coming for you.

Last edited:

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Oh piss off your absolute

yep that’s absolutely it……. Wind your neck in, go spend time with your family like I intend too and make sure you have that VPN in place. Over and out mother f
Go suck your mothers t! Only truth you'll be telling ya ma she tastes like a rowie... Go check your VPN ya bawbag 👀🤎🧌

Roger Ramjet

Apr 19, 2024
Edinburgh
HAHM You and your big mouth
and that ranting ma got that wee lassie into trouble Stick to sexualising ur kids as an excuse to flash ur tits HAHM you dangerous bstard hahahaha

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
God I'm doing well here. This pointy finger is for the one above you Truthteller. 😂
It’s astounding. If you click on their names they are all over every other persons thread like a rash being abusive, calling people nonces (probably because they can’t spell pedophile). Wish I had that amount of free time

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
It’s astounding. If you click on their names they are all over every other persons thread like a rash being abusive, calling people nonces (probably because they can’t spell pedophile). Wish I had that amount of free time
Do you actually realise how thick you just made yourself look? 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.