Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
D724AA04-09B9-4231-A989-C50687491D25.png
Get your big fat arse to a dermatologist beefy 😳😂🍅 matched her outfit to her bright red nasty face on this day 💁🏼‍♀️😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Where the do have they come from?? They are bragging on other threads about getting “one over”….. such silly silly people
They're
Definitely on some sort of s for sure 😬 I’m thinking they must be like 12 or something and if they aren’t then they need to get some serious fin help and fast or maybe move on to the heavier s and gouch the do out on their ma’s sofa 😵‍💫🤐 nobody’s that fin deluded unless they’re called beefy, mad pam or Diane the slaaaaag 😂
Yes if that was any of them 😬 lol crazy. It seems like since she used Amie oh sorry went on holiday with her

Mar 27, 2024
UK
One of those arseholes I’ve got on ignore has just quoted my post. Didn’t read it but they have already deleted it. Oh dear is it because they didn’t get a response? If it’s Mad Pam she should know by now that if she comes for me I will not stop. Remember the Scum newspaper article Pam, you didn’t come off well in that when I amongst others wiped the floor with you. While you are here, I am asking you yet again “why did you have sex with an underage boy?”

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
They're

Yes if that was any of them 😬 lol crazy. It seems like since she used Amie oh sorry went on holiday with her
Aimless is a bloody muppet 🥴😂 stupid woman is so desperate for a fwiend that she actually took herself on holiday with the clown 🤦🏼‍♀️ Both equally as pathetic as each other but for different reasons. I don’t like aimless but she’s way more bearable than beefy….I think anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

One of those arseholes I’ve got on ignore has just quoted my post. Didn’t read it but they have already deleted it. Oh dear is it because they didn’t get a response? If it’s Mad Pam she should know by now that if she comes for me I will not stop. Remember the Scum newspaper article Pam, you didn’t come off well in that when I amongst others wiped the floor with you. While you are here, I am asking you yet again “why did you have sex with an underage boy?”
They’re unbelievable, why don’t they just stick to their in thread? And that Pam can suck a do too. do off Pam!!
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I have feeling he might have been tempted to cus I reckon she was trying it on or at the very least stomping round in next to nothing to try entice him. I hope she tried it and he rejected her.
Come let us know beefy flaps…..were your flaps getting any action last night or was it just your arse flaps that got a bit of action every time your legs move 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Don’t know why I’ve been laughing so much at that MASSIVE arse pic of beefy 🤣😭🤣 just realised that 1 of her arse cheeks is literally the equivalent of 2 of Harley’s whole head 🤣😳🍑😂 AND it’s only got bigger since he left her sorry arse 🤣🤣
Can see the headlines noo..Harley Shirley Davidson was found at a deserted mansion struggling for breath, tied up in a mooselover body suit, he seemed confused and terrified. Police have issued a statement today stating that "it was oral sex went wrong" as the accused did infact, climb him like a set of ladders n proceeded to sit her beefy ass on his face and choked him out as she rode his face for hours, he could only lie they're like a helpless wee pepperami . What started off as fun turned into what is now big investigation police today are asking if anyone has any information on her whereabouts let it be know. This photo has been released do not approach she may seem harmless but this is all a act
Happy Disney GIF by Minnie Mouse

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Can see the headlines noo..Harley Shirley Davidson was found at a deserted mansion struggling for breath, tied up in a mooselover body suit, he seemed confused and terrified. Police have issued a statement today stating that "it was oral sex went wrong" as the accused did infact, climb him like a set of ladders n proceeded to sit her beefy ass on his face and choked him out as she rode his face for hours, he could only lie they're like a helpless wee pepperami . What started off as fun turned into what is now big investigation police today are asking if anyone has any information on her whereabouts let it be know. This photo has been released do not approach she may seem harmless but this is all a act
Happy Disney GIF by Minnie Mouse
I’m fin dead 😆🤣😆 it’s too early to be laughing so hard 😭🤣 poor Harley, bet he wishes he could erase the last year, probably still trying to scrub his 🍆 clean from where it’s been 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.