Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Referring to M or all children with autism as ‘autistic kids’ just doesn’t sit right with me I’m afraid 😔 and it’s Mickey not Mikey u thick b!
Same. She could have at least wait til they are home then done one video of all the clips etc or whatever. Said it before saying it again she thrives of M and his disability and does not want him to thrive

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If any tattlers see her she is totally making out it’s just her son they do it for my daughter was scared of stitch when she seen him in real life he sat down and started playing with her bag of toys she was carrying around she doesn’t haven’t autism but he made her feel comfortable she will try and use any angle she can yes it’s a sweet video but it should have been kept private

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Same. She could have at least wait til they are home then done one video of all the clips etc or whatever. Said it before saying it again she thrives of M and his disability and does not want him to thrive
100% when lily was little she wouldn’t have been anywhere near kids like what max and his challenge are she would have said they were just naughty kids in her eyes I’ve heard her speak vile in that god awful community centre about disabled kids and it was truly shocking if it was about my kid I would have lamped her one.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
100% when lily was little she wouldn’t have been anywhere near kids like what max and his challenge are she would have said they were just naughty kids in her eyes I’ve heard her speak vile in that god awful community centre about disabled kids and it was truly shocking if it was about my kid I would have lamped her one.
Oh I know she did. She always always had something to say about other peoples kids. Even her friends children.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh I know she did. She always always had something to say about other peoples kids. Even her friends children.
I just laughed out loud but it doesn’t surprise me her mad ma has questionable ethics on how she speaks about children aswell still amazed that folk trust her with their children to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.