Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s always men - never women isn’t it 🙄 that’s why I call BS. Men would rarely empathise in those situations. It would be more believable if it was women. She definitely has daddy issues 🙌🏼😂
Oh she defo has daddy issues 🤣🤣🤣 remember when she came on and was like morning guys what a night I had. Then continued you say that she was speaking to a man all night and she never got a word in edge ways he was telling her all his problems and she was like check on men ladies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then she was like i know I won’t speak to him again but you just don’t know what people are going through 😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh she defo has daddy issues 🤣🤣🤣 remember when she came on and was like morning guys what a night I had. Then continued you say that she was speaking to a man all night and she never got a word in edge ways he was telling her all his problems and she was like check on men ladies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then she was like i know I won’t speak to him again but you just don’t know what people are going through 😂😂😂
That was a weird night I think she was dreaming she was speaking to a man she wishes anyway 😆😆

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Playing devils advocate with that made up story. She slags men to death and how useless they are, how she’s been abused by every single one etc but in another breath we need to check in on them. Yes, with women like you, we need to!
She never says a damn thing about Harley and that’s because she publicly sang his praises and he was her all time love, her followers fell in love with him. She’s fed herself there with playing victim in that relationship. Won’t stop her trying but she can’t be obvious 😏

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Playing devils advocate with that made up story. She slags men to death and how useless they are, how she’s been abused by every single one etc but in another breath we need to check in on them. Yes, with women like you, we need to!
She never says a damn thing about Harley and that’s because she publicly sang his praises and he was her all time love, her followers fell in love with him. She’s fed herself there with playing victim in that relationship. Won’t stop her trying but she can’t be obvious 😏
You know the whole things a lie because someone commented how nice ‘the man’ was and she commented saying the women were so much more helpful as they held max…. She’s see through like glass what a weird thing to fing say!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I keep watching it back and I can’t believe the entitlement of her…. Wanting assistance again when max doesn’t need it. There are people who genuinely need help to move Steph ! They’re allowed holidays too and I bet their family doesn’t post ‘taking my legless granny to Paris’

‘Here’s what rides my amputee sister can go on at DLP!’

See the problem with your posts yet ! Labelling your son isn’t raising awareness.

Anyway the problem still remains as you… start teaching him how to cope without an iPad.

And stop expecting to skip queues or put things through faster. You’re the parent. So parent your child and stop being so entitled.

He was without his iPad all day at Disney so it suits you when he can and can’t go without it. Stop using it to parent your kid. He doesn’t need to walk about with it at an airport.

I’ve got SEN kids myself so got tonsof experience practice what I’m preaching and I’m actually trying to do Max a favour! You need flash cards doll, learn to use them!!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You know the whole things a lie because someone commented how nice ‘the man’ was and she commented saying the women were so much more helpful as they held max…. She’s see through like glass what a weird thing to fing say!
Exactly that. Someone recognised the man for his good deed but instead of agree she has highlight how much nicer someone else is. Give in one hand, and take with the other.
She’s a psychologists dream.
I go to therapy and it’s amazing what you find out about yourself and can be very humbling. She should go.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Morning , you lovely journalists . I have sworn on oath I'll be sticking to here and Tattle for updates for now as I cannot bear to look at her mush and droning voice 🥴 . My pal doesn't even go on TT and asked what's her from Aberdeen up to yesterday . ( like she's my pal 😆 ) She's even grasped the story on her , in a short space of time and call's her a drama queen ! Hope that wee boy get's into some source of a routine now , before she completely destroys his future ( that's if she can stop herself from introducing men into her home life in a short space of time ) .

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning , you lovely journalists . I have sworn on oath I'll be sticking to here and Tattle for updates for now as I cannot bear to look at her mush and droning voice 🥴 . My pal doesn't even go on TT and asked what's her from Aberdeen up to yesterday . ( like she's my pal 😆 ) She's even grasped the story on her , in a short space of time and call's her a drama queen ! Hope that wee boy get's into some source of a routine now , before she completely destroys his future ( that's if she can stop herself from introducing men into her home life in a short space of time ) .
She’s remaining on block I cannot watch her even just to hate her.
Hopefully M is on annual leave now

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn’t care whose future she destroys. ‘Aren’t we Lils’ has had several men being Dad living with them either short or long term. M not as much but never would she consider anyone other than herself in these cases.
Strives for male attention. As I’ve said before, it runs in the family.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She never been abused, she’s the abuser.
Always the victim!!

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I keep watching it back and I can’t believe the entitlement of her…. Wanting assistance again when max doesn’t need it. There are people who genuinely need help to move Steph ! They’re allowed holidays too and I bet their family doesn’t post ‘taking my legless granny to Paris’

‘Here’s what rides my amputee sister can go on at DLP!’

See the problem with your posts yet ! Labelling your son isn’t raising awareness.

Anyway the problem still remains as you… start teaching him how to cope without an iPad.

And stop expecting to skip queues or put things through faster. You’re the parent. So parent your child and stop being so entitled.

He was without his iPad all day at Disney so it suits you when he can and can’t go without it. Stop using it to parent your kid. He doesn’t need to walk about with it at an airport.

I’ve got SEN kids myself so got tonsof experience practice what I’m preaching and I’m actually trying to do Max a favour! You need flash cards doll, learn to use them!!!
I think Max was way calmer at DLP because Petr was there. No drama all holiday until Petr not there, hmmm coincidence?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I'm just back my holidays so not been on or read this yet but how come there's always a hero who's helped her or said something nice to her everywhere she goes😂and max had a meltdown at the airport because his autism probably yes but because he's used to an iPad stuck in his face so when you take it off him, he's obviously going to be upset. Cow.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Found her an event to attend 🥳

Attachments

• IMG_6715.jpeg
    IMG_6715.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.