Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I can imagine it was quite an uncomfortable experience for her because her life is so abnormal and she has such a phone addiction.

She must have felt like a pure fanny ever time she got her phone out to film.

The reactions where she has filmed herself like the strange one where she’s speaking to petr on the tea cup is not a natural interaction. Her body language is fake.

She never suggested separate rooms at all… if anything she was the one to suggest sharing a room. She’s just upset she can’t use him the way she wanted to.

Wel done Petr for not giving in. Have some respect for your sons dad Vav you absolute weapon! It’s not normal to come home from a family holiday feeling vindictive as do.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Any one thinks she’s jumped on the bandwagon of Declan Rice as a wee dig at Petr?
What has she been saying now love how folk are l questioning why she shared a room with her ex, and all those ladies saying well done so good you did that they need to give their heads a wobble it’s not normal when you have said awful things about him and what a liar she is saying that personally for me I didn’t have feelings I just know that’s the reason our marriage didn’t work no it didn’t work because your a narcissist and he left you didn’t leave him and you would get back with him in a heartbeat sad cow

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
this is her content now. How co parenting holiday don’t work (for you Vav).
I split from my ex husband 12 years ago, we no longer know each other as people. We’ve evolved so may well be able to holiday together because we’ve matured. But even if it didn’t work, he’s in as awkward a position as I am. Would I dare go on the internet with a one sided story about how it didn’t work. You’re 50% responsible for that relationship Vav. The good and bad! Or do you truly believe your 50% was all good? If not… stop only sharing you’re wronged.
I’ve got mass respect for people who admit they do up because we ALL do.
Selling a victimised point of view.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She for real?
New York
Swift Concert

She’s old enough to express herself? So you’ll listen to those who can. But won’t make the decision yourself for the person who physically can’t and if she has her way, may never be able to? God she fing rotten.
IMG_6228.jpeg
Stole from tattle

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
this is her content now. How co parenting holiday don’t work (for you Vav).
I split from my ex husband 12 years ago, we no longer know each other as people. We’ve evolved so may well be able to holiday together because we’ve matured. But even if it didn’t work, he’s in as awkward a position as I am. Would I dare go on the internet with a one sided story about how it didn’t work. You’re 50% responsible for that relationship Vav. The good and bad! Or do you truly believe your 50% was all good? If not… stop only sharing you’re wronged.
I’ve got mass respect for people who admit they do up because we ALL do.
Selling a victimised point of view.
Always the victim. How could you expect any man to put up with her nonsense of a life along with her narcissistic behaviours?
Shes showing us online, how ‘not’ to treat others!

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She for real?
New York
Swift Concert

She’s old enough to express herself? So you’ll listen to those who can. But won’t make the decision yourself for the person who physically can’t and if she has her way, may never be able to? God she fing rotten.
IMG_6228.jpeg
Stole from tattle
Not a chance she begged her to go. What and share a room with P, M & Beefy, I don’t think so!

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Everyman she has been with she has always said they was awful to her. She can’t do that with Harley cause he was all over her page and he was her knight in shining armour BUT she will be wanting to. Just like when Petr left he was this, he done this, he done that blah blah blah. She needs a man and that’s the only time she is truly happy and to me that’s sad. Another one she can’t speak about is C because of how she was when he passed and when he was ill. She will never ever change. I said it before she is going to end up on her own sad an lonely
She needs a man like the ones Mad Pam and Nana Mac have. Spineless and no voice. They just do as they’re told, no questions.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Not a chance she begged her to go. What and share a room with P, M & Beefy, I don’t think so!
There is no way she suggested separate rooms either. You wouldn’t suggest… you’d book. So what she’s implying is Petr wanted to share by saying her suggestion wasn’t merited.🫡 yeah ok Vav.
She’s such a conniving cow. It was a fing name change and Petr replaced Harley. That’s why different flight times! She genuinely thinks folk are thick as do it’s astonishing.
And never mind couldn’t do it again… let’s pretend it wasn’t a name change and it was planned all along (let’s kid on), why the do would you purposely ask, book, share a room/space with someone you’ve accused of controlling and coercive behaviour, and abusive behaviour to your daughter. Steph you might want to look things up. Claiming he never spoke to L is basically saying he gave her the silent treatment, which is classed as emotional abuse. You are saying this man emotionally abused your daughter (I know there’s a pattern here with men and claims against L). Do you ever think of the consequences of the things you claim.
See if my brother dated someone like her, and she came out with these claims. I’d make sure my brother sued her for everything she claimed about him.
I get how his family are lovely and just want to concentrate on raising M, something his mother doesn’t make a priority, but I wouldnt rest knowing my brother was being spoken about like that. I am not backwards in coming forward and a woman like that, I’d be hell to them!

She’s a danger to all men if you’re not meeting her needs or demands. She’s so entitled it’s mind blowing.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The engagement that Disney has brought her is already fizzling out cos she’s that unlikable 🙈🙈 she’s trying to drag it out though not posting it all at once 🤣

Her voice over on the food video pretending she’s all nice and sweet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folk are wise to it Vav. You aren’t watched cos you’re liked you’re watched cos you’re loathed. It’s a bit like when you watch the bullies in big brother you just want to see the carnage they cause but you hate them the same as everyone else.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The engagement that Disney has brought her is already fizzling out cos she’s that unlikable 🙈🙈 she’s trying to drag it out though not posting it all at once 🤣

Her voice over on the food video pretending she’s all nice and sweet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folk are wise to it Vav. You aren’t watched cos you’re liked you’re watched cos you’re loathed. It’s a bit like when you watch the bullies in big brother you just want to see the carnage they cause but you hate them the same as everyone else.
Voice over voice was always different to her actual voice. I saw on tattle screen shots of what she was saying about breakfast. Again trolling Aimee.

I’m just keeping her on block, hate watching her is even got too frustrating 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her engagement is so bad even with the crap Disney content, why do her and her mate make everywhere looks so boring, the food was amazing then not even a minute into her video oh it’s not great 🤣 and if you have a ED you don’t talk about food as much as you did it’s sickening,roll on the drama on Thursday hopefully loui Walsh says that she is a t seen that Taylor Rae sucking up her arse again obviously still has the rose tinted vav glasses on still silly taylor.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What has she been saying now love how folk are l questioning why she shared a room with her ex, and all those ladies saying well done so good you did that they need to give their heads a wobble it’s not normal when you have said awful things about him and what a liar she is saying that personally for me I didn’t have feelings I just know that’s the reason our marriage didn’t work no it didn’t work because your a narcissist and he left you didn’t leave him and you would get back with him in a heartbeat sad cow
Just as Petr or so she claimed went on about how she looked, her weight etc…. Like this is old news now from days ago but as always jumps on the bandwagon

Attachments

• IMG_9171.png
    IMG_9171.png
    365 KB · Views: 93

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just as Petr or so she claimed went on about how she looked, her weight etc…. Like this is old news now from days ago but as always jumps on the bandwagon
How tragic jumping on the bandwagon she has a history of claiming men weren’t nice to her but what about the things she had done to all the men after the relationship has ended and folk can’t see she is the problem, that stories is nothing like her story the guy loves the mother of his child and has shown he is trying to protect her vav is a sad lonely woman who speaks to folk in a phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.