Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her latest video max iPad struggling for content their vav haven’t seen folk mentioning Max iPad however folk are mentioning you sharing a room with your ex after all the things you said and also it’s ripping out of you that he pied you off here’s the idear for your next content let’s see you address that 🤣🤣 honest to god you are soooooo boring 🥱

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How tragic jumping in the bandwagon she has a history of claiming men weren’t nice to her but what about the things she had done to all the men after the relationship has ended and folk can’t see she is the problem, that stories is nothing like her story the guy loves the mother of his child and has shown he is trying to protect her vav is a sad lonely woman who speaks to folk in a phone.
But she’s she just said no one’s knows her, Petr or Max 😂 clearly people do. How does she know who Petr know either 😂

Also talking about bashing parents but she starts with bashing parents ‘the type who’s children shouldn’t speak unless spoken to’
She’s a banger

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Who called it that she was “ taking time out cos she was knackered “ 😂😂 but you didn’t take much time did you…. Shame.

Beefy you ok hun? You seem MANIC & triggered by trolls today pet 😂🤪

Also stafff just because he moves all the time and can’t sit still does not mean he “ DEFINITELY “ had adhd. You have ADHD, don’t you? You aren’t constantly on the go, But maybe if you were running after him your ass/legs wouldn’t be the size they are and having to lie about being a size 12 🤪

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh now she's gave him another diagnosis. She's taking offence to someone commenting on him being glued to his ipad at dinner. He's glued to it 24/7! Hence the tantrum in the airport. She really is a se mum. Also away again at the end of the week. Has she even had time to catch up with her teenage daughter. Again... se mum.
The one thing she has grab with both hands no mention of the sharing bedroom or the fact she is coming out in a rage because her trip didn’t go as planned haha what a clown she is.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How tragic jumping in the bandwagon she has a history of claiming men weren’t nice to her but what about the things she had done to all the men after the relationship has ended and folk can’t see she is the problem, that stories is nothing like her story the guy loves the mother of his child and has shown he is trying to protect her vav is a sad lonely woman who speaks to folk in a phone.
She always said she was no sheep but she really is 🤣🤣🤣 as no original ideas of her own and then she jumps on something and goes with it and goes on and on. Clap back video today for the trolls about max iPad thought they don’t bother you 😛 really hope on Thursday some one gives you a high 5 to the face you bell end that you are

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Oh now she's gave him another diagnosis. She's taking offence to someone commenting on him being glued to his ipad at dinner. He's glued to it 24/7! Hence the tantrum in the airport. She really is a se mum. Also away again at the end of the week. Has she even had time to catch up with her teenage daughter. Again... se mum.
He is only ever seen without it - when he’s with his dad and NOT her, from what I’ve seen. She is the laziest parent ever, maybe it’s her guilty conscience showing finally …. Highly doubt it though - loving how triggered and manic she is

Cue the black and white video

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Think she forgets that folk do know her, Petr and her family is she really that stupid Folk no plenty about them 🤣 Also your doing a tit job at raising Max he’s 5 and your still calling yourself a new mum plus you have a 15 year what a weapon you are Steph also where have you seen all this stuff about iPads if you don’t look here or the other site surely you would tell you Huns to not send you things as you don’t care, your well and truly TRIGGERED and I love that for you, and btw how do you know folk don’t know Petr you just gutted he pied your fat ass have a good day with us rent free in your head 🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ok…. I’m going to call her bluff. Maybe her and Petr are thinking about rekindling. He’s a mug if so!….
She’s protesting to hard about him which I find very very strange but she wants us to know about the shared room etc. She feels comfortable making the screaming video because it’s the opposite to what’s really going on… and he doesn’t want people to know they could be rekindling. She’s loving the fact we’re all saying he’s knocked her back… cos she thinks we’re off the trail 🤣🤣

She’s heavy focused on the we, we as parents etc.

She won’t want to put it out there that they are in fact, possibly , trying again with their relationship.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
We know you are manic because you have probably caught up staf on here! So here are some other faults not just 1 in your parenting:
1. You favour your son over your daughter ….. as your caption on your video said the other day “ he is the only thing that matters”
2. You chose to share a hotel room with a man “ that abused you, and emotionally abused your daughter” over taking your daughter - whether she wanted to go or not
3. You ignore your son when you feed him, and look into a camera recording yourself, even when he tries to get your attention.
4. You embarrass your self and your daughter by posting the videos you do on your TikTok I.e gyrating a box of quality streets, telling the world you were at her CAMHS appointment waiting for her
5. You exploit your little boy in the bath and show many perves that save videos of him exactly what they wsnt

I could go on and on and on

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ok…. I’m going to call her bluff. Maybe her and Petr are thinking about rekindling. He’s a mug if so!….
She’s protesting to hard about him which I find very very strange but she wants us to know about the shared room etc. She feels comfortable making the screaming video because it’s the opposite to what’s really going on… and he doesn’t want people to know they could be rekindling. She’s loving the fact we’re all saying he’s knocked her back… cos she thinks we’re off the trail 🤣🤣

She’s heavy focused on the we, we as parents etc.

She won’t want to put it out there that they are in fact, possibly , trying again with their relationship.
I hope she calls your bluff but I really can’t see him getting back with her by the sounds of it he’s loving tinder and she is just ripped with jealousy which I love that for her 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I hope she calls your bluff but I really can’t see him getting back with her by the sounds of it he’s loving tinder and she is just ripped with jealousy which I love that for her 🤣
I Hope you're right, but she’s all that smug way like when she’s got a man and she will not want anyone to know anything until she’s ready to gloat in full. She’s protesting too much about asking for separate rooms, saying it’s been a nightmare Co parenting, changing her whole language to we.

She’s had 🍆 this week.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I Hope you're right, but she’s all that smug way like when she’s got a man and she will not want anyone to know anything until she’s ready to gloat in full. She’s protesting too much about asking for separate rooms, saying it’s been a nightmare Co parenting, changing her whole language to we.

She’s had 🍆 this week.
I hope Pete had a good shower if he has maybe he might need treatment if he gets a dose of the clap 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She may well be in a better place and wishes she never said that stuff about Petr, and it was all for views and likes but that stuff will never leave you. Thats her stigma, accusing men of controlling and coercive behaviour towards her and her daughter.
She has on C’s resting place ‘stepdaughter’. But you never hear her refer to that when discussing Petr and their time together.
You’ve sold a narrative and unfortunately it will now proceed you and anything you try to do going forward.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
😂😂😂

Attachments

• 6D6494C1-DABD-4B27-AD8E-B64B6C09EDA1.jpeg
    6D6494C1-DABD-4B27-AD8E-B64B6C09EDA1.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.