Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha just caught up so she had a tescos haul but as that is so boring she had to put up a comment to beef it up beefy what a sad act you are, seen as you read here what’s happening you your children when your in Belfast lily hasn’t seen you for days and you are away again 🤣🤣 so much for being home for your kids you are of to open a s make up store, I look forward to your answer on one of your video’s thanks
IMG_1405.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a horrible way to describe her sons struggling, to a load of strangers
IMG_1650.jpeg
That is disgusting surely if you made it a Postive experience I do recall her saying she cut loads of children with Sen hair when she was doing hairdressing (which is bullshit) but surely trying and getting him used to it as he cant walk about with his hair a message she is just lazy and is doing nothing to help when he becomes a adult.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Go on then beefy let’s see what you got because it’s sure as hell isn’t what folk have got on you remember the charity money that you stole, empty threats as usuals 🙄🙄

And don’t worry love you about to loose everything you absolute fanny.
IMG_1400.jpeg
do me Beefy Breeks thought outing “Trolls” excited you, we all know you know nothing about anyone cos if you did that fat gob of yours would have been spouting it all out, so do yourself and everyone else a favour and pipe down ya slutty mink cos we all know you are full of s. Your just in a t of a mood cos you never got to ride Big Pedro ya tramp!!

Justine

Apr 7, 2024
Essex
She needs to take that poor child for a haircut as soon as possible. It's hideous.

Her video boasting and bragging about her Tesco haul is a disgrace. People are struggling to afford such groceries and she bangs on about her big shop next week. I'd look over it if she was earning an honest income. But everything about this monster is fake.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Haha just caught up so she had a tescos haul but as that is so boring she had to put up a comment to beef it up beefy what a sad act you are, seen as you read here what’s happening you your children when your in Belfast lily hasn’t seen you for days and you are away again 🤣🤣 so much for being home for your kids you are of to open a s make up store, I look forward to your answer on one of your video’s thanks
IMG_1405.png
Her bio 😭😭 a better person than one who ruins a child’s hair on purpose eh Vav?

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_1405.png
Oh and so much for M needing routine 😏 his routine will be to s this week since beefy is buggering off to Belfast

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her bio 😭😭 I better person than one who ruins a child’s hair on purpose eh Vav?
She fails to remember that as a adult she did that to a child a child who she was with the father and their is pictures of them acting like a family how you could do that do a young girls hair is beyond me if it was lily she would have been furious, the child mother isn’t one to be messed with how she kept her cool I’ll never know.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh and so much for M needing routine 😏 his routine will be to s this week since beefy is buggering off to Belfast
His routine is the least on her mind she just wants to hang out with deadbeats as she hasn’t any pals of her own. See Cherine is going i would be steering well clear of vav if I was Cherine.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Can she get any closer to her phone? Can’t even listen to her annoying voice or watch her irritating face. Just glimpsed at her video and realised she is practically in her phone
Yip finally blocked her! Wtf was that? If she had no one messaging on her page she would have naff all content! We all see that! Why doesn’t her Huns? Tesco haul? Wow canna wait to see you buy bread and milk 😝

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Ooooo the filters are turned up high today 🤣 face slim, smooth, and teeth whitener.
You sad sad woman. And that car shouty one, her eyebrows didn’t know where they were supposed to be, straight then arched then straight again 🙈 and why is she suddenly trying to act like a happy family with the “we” and “our” when talking about Max , you’re not on holiday anymore, Petr is off back into the arms of what you wished you look like

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Ooooo the filters are turned up high today 🤣 face slim, smooth, and teeth whitener.
You sad sad woman. And that car shouty one, her eyebrows didn’t know where they were supposed to be, straight then arched then straight again 🙈 and why is she suddenly trying to act like a happy family with the “we” and “our” when talking about Max , you’re not on holiday anymore, Petr is off back into the arms of what you wished you look like
She can’t keep up with her own se anymore.. “single mama”, “co-parent”, now it’s WE this and WE that.. she loves making a show of herself, mad cow 🐮

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She fails to remember that as a adult she did that to a child a child who she was with the father and their is pictures of them acting like a family how you could do that do a young girls hair is beyond me if it was lily she would have been furious, the child mother isn’t one to be messed with how she kept her cool I’ll never know.
Hopefully mum is biding her time 🙃

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yip finally blocked her! Wtf was that? If she had no one messaging on her page she would have naff all content! We all see that! Why doesn’t her Huns? Tesco haul? Wow canna wait to see you buy bread and milk 😝
She’s irrelevant anyways but once you’ve blocked her for a couple days she becomes even more irrelevant 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.