Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So how long till Korey is at pip mansion with nappy arse and her kids? After her saying the same day she spoke to him that no man is getting to be in her home with her kids again and she has no time due to M’s needs 😂
Place yer bets folks….
👶🏼 🦌
See I can’t see it. Her rage will get too much. She’ll ask him to stop putting pretty women on his lives and surely that’s going to be enough. She paid him £400 for that visit basically. There’s a word for that 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just catching up on TL and think SwishSwing and I have the same mother. Golden child bro ‘independent’ daughter 🤣🤣

It’s blatantly obvious Max is the favourite.
See if nana even wrote ‘something else to live for’ it would say she already has stuff to, but this is another. But she made that the soul reason and that’s sad. L going to uni? L settling down? A lot of thing L will do could come before any of Max milestones and with the way Despervavo brings him up, they will be delayed. As much I hear that lassie is a brat she’s been nurtured that way. At some point she will decide the kind of person she wants to be, but until then she’s the way they’ve made her be. But the lack of acknowledgment is horrendous.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just catching up on TL and think SwishSwing and I have the same mother. Golden child bro ‘independent’ daughter 🤣🤣

It’s blatantly obvious Max is the favourite.
See if nana even wrote ‘something else to live for’ it would say she already has stuff to, but this is another. But she made that the soul reason and that’s sad. L going to uni? L settling down? A lot of thing L will do could come before any of Max milestones and with the way Despervavo brings him up, they will be delayed. As much I hear that lassie is a brat she’s been nurtured that way. At some point she will decide the kind of person she wants to be, but until then she’s the way they’ve made her be. But the lack of acknowledgment is horrendous.
Despervavo 😂😂😂👏👏

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Awww despervavo you didn’t make the cut with your bestie 😂 (sorry longtimechatterbox I have to steal this name off you now) 😂😂
IMG_2086.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.