aberdeen
I think they’ve been deleted, saw them earlier but gone now 😖
IMG_1578.jpeg

Still showing on mines

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
IMG_1579.png
Dating content what with guys who are on lives you canna keep a guy love she should be on that are we dating the same girls in Aberdeen and abershire could just imagine the comments from guys 🤣🤣
Sorry is this the same girl from the other night acting desperate on a live😭 the strong independent woman act lasted long hahaha

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_1579.png
Dating content what with guys who are on lives you canna keep a guy love she should be on that are we dating the same girls in Aberdeen and abershire could just imagine the comments from guys 🤣🤣
Her banter is absolutely shocking ! That live was actually just a showcase of how bad her banter is!

Dating content?? Whatever keeps your poor boy off your page you wanker !!! 👍👍

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_1579.png
Her insta post about adding a number has to be Korey. When adding a number on WhatsApp you need to change the area code to Dublin. Bet she’s silly enough to have still had +44 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aye am sorry but if she was being cheeky to me over the internet I wouldn't miss her. If she's big enough to open her mouth , she's due a slap but then this is all L has known in her life , am about 10 years older than L and if that was me when I was younger, my mum certainly wouldn't be encouraging it.
Nah same I have a lassie just younger than L and one older and I’d be giving them a kick up the backside, this is true, big enough to dish it out big enough to get it back

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If you go on vavs insta and in to her tag posts there’s a video of her getting her hair done in the brown mooslover. No im sorry Vav. It’s appalling you’re claiming to be a 12, and your demographic is teenage girls. 🤯
Just watched it, I’ve never realised her forehead is massive 😂 defo not a size 12 either

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just watched it, I’ve never realised her forehead is massive 😂 defo not a size 12 either
There’s not a hope in hell unless her dyslexia is getting the better of her and she means 21? But naaahhhh, that’s a pisstake!
Telling followers the sizes she buys in clothes which is clearly not correct, anyone who sizes up against her will get clothes sent the wrong size.
Also, companies apparently sending her size 12s or larger but too big. I’m betting she tells companies she’s 2 sizes bigger than she is so she gets sent stuff ‘too big’ on purpose. After seeing that video maths ain’t mathing

Status
Not open for further replies.