Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Has she really just said “the more air time you give them the more they talk” she said she doesn’t talk about it wahahahaha she’s an absolute idiot. She keeps saying things that contradict everything about her. Can’t watch anymore it’s too much. Rants over haha sorry for the spam. Just had to share my thoughts and embarrassment with you all 😂😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s away to get her costume on to do an ice bath to show him how mentally strong she is. I can’t deal with the embarrassment it’s too much. She was excited as do to get in her costume for him. Why can’t she just face time him and leave peoole out of it. Staff you are an embarrassment
Is she trying to say someone went to her house n pissed in the ice pod🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s away to get her costume on to do an ice bath to show him how mentally strong she is. I can’t deal with the embarrassment it’s too much. She was excited as do to get in her costume for him. Why can’t she just face time him and leave peoole out of it. Staff you are an embarrassment
She did not do an ice bath in front of him???

Mar 8, 2024
And she really thinks people are jealous of her? Why? She lives in a house smaller than mine which has no mortgage and she buys herself designer bags. She’d kill for my husband as he buys mine as surprise gifts. So if you read here you fat s do off because nothing you have is anything I want, I’ve never stolen cash from a charity or anywhere for that matter.
You’ve got zero class and zero shame just like your friend Aimee. That pair of fat slags are the worst! Both of them are vile narcissists who crave attention. Good or bad. Oh and I’m a size 6 to 8 because I exercise every day and eat well. What must you troff daily to the be that size? And why pretend you are 3 sizes smaller? We can see the size of ass as you do these ridiculous se dances all the time.
Jesus. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Go on missy 🤣🤣 that's our girl 😘♥️

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Honestly see these woman that will do anything to impress a man? How desperate! She is a mother of two kids and she is live on an app flirting with a man for all to see! I hope her contracts dry up after that! Cause I certainly wouldn’t be buying anything for that rancid embarrassment!!! Poor kids! Ma in a swimsuit again desperate for a man’s attention!!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
They are playing dares, I'm actually howling😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5436.png
    IMG_5436.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.