Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
season 3 episode 10 GIF

Scared Face Off GIF by j.a.c.k.i.e.l.a.n.d

Morning guys put any dare in the comments u want me to do ..ok do this blindfolded 🤪🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I wouldn’t be surprised that L refuses to go to school today, I bliddy would if that was the way my mother was acting!
Anno but she thinks her maws something so think she is just like her mother but yes if she was in the kind of school I was in she would get it stinking lol as we slagged eachother something awful

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Helping sen families feel alone. She got it right. That’s exactly what she does, she’s so unrelatable in her sen journey. She’s showing parents how not to be a sen parent.

Sen mums don’t Swan off at every opportunity. Some of us aren’t even getting a slight break.
She could have learned makaton sign language instead of behaving like a really immature teenager on her battle last night.
DO BETTER YOU VILE UNHINGED b

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Hey face fers, it’s dawning on me that we may get a black and white sad content today, I reckon the boy came off live, messaged her saying this is not going to work..
So she will have been raging all night and again today and you know what?
You did this to yourself, you made a right arse of yourself last night! No repercussions for you tho eh? Cause the Huns won’t see the devious side to you! But your daughter? Who has to go to school will. I think that’s you letting your daughter down. I hope she makes you feel guilty! If she acts up? That’s down to you!
You won’t lay low tho will you? You now have all the attention you want 😆
Enjoy your coffee and yawning, wow the content…..
I think you may be right!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Lo
This is why all of us dislike her (and Aimee) they borrow the suffering of real people and use it to gain followers sympathy and to give them something other “creators” don’t have. Imagine if we weren’t here, the stories they would tell would be far more far fetched with even more lies.

Some influencers are really good and honest people, they have personality are humble and very educated. These 2 are low budget tramps with personality disorders. What on Earth will they do when all this “creator work” dries up and the new next thing in social media takes over with the very polished and informative young creators take over.

All their lies and misinformation is forever there in cyber space. Like Aimee admitted to sTING HERSELF on a plane, accused her husband of DV to the extent that she suffers from anxiety and PTSD, that’s there for her child to read forever.

s Bag Vav holding back £15K of charity donations and saying “they’ve had enough from me”
Low budget tramps! Perfect!!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Morning you lovely lot 😍
I have just about recovered form that absolutely tragic live last night. Ffs the second hand embarrassment I felt for you last night Mad Martha you made a complete arse of yourself and the desperation was unreal 🙄must be very exhausting sitting there acting like a sweet person when you are the devil.
I really feel for Korey he’s pretty fed now Beefy has got her claws into him isn’t he? The damage limitation she will do to him and alienate him from doing lives with other girls etc his page will no longer be what it is. She totally overstepped the mark last night and was trying to control his page even getting her mods on 😳 if any of Koreys mods are reading well done for not backing down to her mods and rightly pointing out it’s his page! Please get caught up on the history and past of this evil woman and warn him as best you can.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Read TL and her mods were bossing his mods about for leaving troll comments about Steph and they put them in their place and said we are Koreys mods… love that so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she said I have the best mods ever! She was raging! She was pretending not to read them. And then shock she said a group of local grown woman who are Jealous make up lies. Can one mod go over and block them.
He is no fool and said no I have plenty mods and they do a great job. And her face fell! She was no longer in control of the comments!
But she wanted the boaby so much she let it go. And said let’s not read those comments. 😝 ok but I did

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yeah she said I have the best mods ever! She was raging! She was pretending not to read them. And then shock she said a group of local grown woman who are Jealous make up lies. Can one mod go over and block them.
He is no fool and said no I have plenty mods and they do a great job. And her face fell! She was no longer in control of the comments!
But she wanted the boaby so much she let it go. And said let’s not read those comments. 😝 ok but I did
Let’s not read those comments 🤣🤣🤣

No, let’s 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.