Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Strange how I said yesterday about him sleeping all night and not being entitled to the night time DLA …. Now he’s up at 2am
Hi beefy you are welcome for the fake story 😂😂😂 embarrassing
I was just thinking this!! Or it will be to put it out there he's not taking those magnesium tablets , she's so predictable

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Well it ain’t a black and white but do me is all me me me pitty party
Thank you for your service. 😂 I’m not unblocking her.
What a load of nonsense at the start. She’s just been wondering how to get out of the embarrassment she was last night and not acknowledge, and of course M is wheeled out. 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Well it ain’t a black and white but do me is all me me me pitty party
That video is a bloody disgrace 😡😡😡 you had to put your phone down Max is struggling. That’s being a mum having focus on your kids. He’s struggling that much she is off tomorrow. I live beside her and I’ve never seen her yet but god I would not miss her 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How sad is she because of her followers she is where she is financially yeah you are because they are thick strange people you don’t want a want to support you because your a independent bossing b but happy to take it from people who probably can’t afford it it’s disgusting and you are tearing down a man reputation with your weird followers always in his comments.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just be honest Steph you sat from 2-4 contemplating what your life is. You absolute joke of a woman!

The more you go live the more you expose yourself as the controlling manipulative, cock loving arsehole you are.

I don’t want to put you off but if you keep doing the lives you will experience your downfall 🤡 and we’re waiting for it babes. You’re so unlikable!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That video is a bloody disgrace 😡😡😡 you had to put your phone down Max is struggling. That’s being a mum having focus on your kids. He’s struggling that much she is off tomorrow. I live beside her and I’ve never seen her yet but god I would not miss her 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Plus he had to go into nursery late she woke him up at 8am he’s away to go into school after the summer is she just going to do what she wants then it’s all about her her her it’s disgusting

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Cause she’s barely leaves her house or car 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Plus he had to go into nursery late she woke him up at 8am he’s away to go into school after the summer is she just going to do what she wants then it’s all about her her her it’s disgusting
He was going to nursery even if he had a melt down! BEYONCÉ VAVRON HAS A HAIR APPOINTMENT! she can’t cancel that !

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Someone asked about the ice bath!!!!
She said I’m not discussing that online!

Whahahaahahahahahahahaha embarrassed much??? No excuse for that yet???
I’m not discussing that online 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fucccckkkkk offffffffffff. At what point is my tongue going to leave the roof of my mouth I can’t take any more cringing.
You left it to rot Steph. Can take up to 4 weeks for algae to appear. You’ve clearly not looked inside it for weeks and didn’t know what happens to stagnant water. Just own it for the love of god.
We are not thick, baaaaabbe. Urgh.
As per. Dust will settle and all will be forgotten.

But a stalker pissed in your ice bath. You’ve out done yourself doll. 👏

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1612.jpeg

Oh she is digging down that someone did something to her ice bath hahaha Steph you are such a weapon 🤣🤣

Oh and why not Steph you discuss everything else 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.