Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Anyone noticed how her mouth goes when shes loving herself ? its like every word she says is so pronounced and the lips pout. I noticed it in the 11.11 video :rolleyes: . Probably just me getting more and more irritated by her
It’s the demon inside her ripping out. The demon lip curl.

She is copying Rory’s content from a girls perspective. She’s so so so very weird.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes it’s very hard .. I found it very difficult but when it got to year 8 of him passing I found I was able to think of him regularly & not cry but smile. I think of all the funny things he did & said & can laugh. I think that’s finally acceptance stage ❤️
Yes I get that. My dad has been passed over 15 years and took me so long to get like that to. Yes it is acceptance defo is. I found my dad’s 10 and 15 year anniversary hard. Maybe the fact that it’s went so quick xx

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
😂

Attachments

• IMG_5854.jpeg
    IMG_5854.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 180

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Anno she's singing again lol that song bad boys are always catching my eye 🤪

The gay boys are always catching ma eye

Greg's bakery is always catching my eye
Owa owa

N these trolls are obsessed, unhinged
N full of jealousy
Cause my jet set life
N noo abergall is ripping me
Oway owa

ma ex man is always catching my eye
Iam entitled n always giving side eye

Oh way..owa

And Even though I knew ptr was no good for me
I tried pumping him at Disney
Then He booked a flight
n fed right off from me
Left me with case, m and the buggy

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’ve just spewed my fing prawn cocktail up at this 😫😂😂 is she for real….. like seriously she needs help. Why would she think that is a normal thing to say???? She’s knew him what a week/2 max? I wouldn’t even say my husband of 20 years would get jealous to someone like wtf?? Beefy I would fing LOVE to see what you see in the mirror because it certainly ain’t what’s showing on your pics videos etc. you are a pure munter… you couldn’t even keep Harley who is a little wet wipe living in his mums box room 🫣🫣🫣😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
For some reason it's not allowing me to post emojis or pictures. But it's been bugging me who she looks like and it's Tracey Barlow from coronation Street. Cannot unsee that.
Edited to add, no the one that went upstairs never to be seen again, the one played by Kate Ford. She's her spit.
Hopefully she will go upstairs n not be seen again lol 🤣 n do a Tracey Barlow

Status
Not open for further replies.