Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_6422.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Not going to lie, I obvs don't like vag but the 2 children 2 dads did trigger me a little , as I'm in that situation too, and wouldn't like to be judged. But then again, I'm not a charity thief and everything else vag is, so least I'm not as bad as her😘
Can’t control who you fall in love with and have kids babe. But I think they drag her for because of the baby daddy trapping skills she shows! I mean it could have been 3 or 4…
Can understand why you could take personal insult from it though. I didn’t like the disabled part. We spend so much time telling her to not see his disabilities someone else has to high light it. Two kids would have been a fine sentence on it is own, if it needed to be said ❤️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Can’t control who you fall in love with and have kids babe. But I think they drag her for because of the baby daddy trapping skills she shows! I mean it could have been 3 or 4…
Can understand why you could take personal insult from it though. I didn’t like the disabled part. We spend so much time telling her to not see his disabilities someone else has to high light it. Two kids would have been a fine sentence on it is own, if it needed to be said ❤️
Oh definitely! Least I know I done what's best for my kids, in such a healthy relationship now and we're good people who make an honest living! Unlike her ...

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched a bit of her se talking video. “You can’t say I don’t look gewd!” Wahahaha staff your absolute whopper of a human. You’re ugly cus you’re a t. Inside and out ugly!
Can imaging her stomping through the airport thinking everyone is looking especially since she has long hair back. Can just see hair stomping and swishing about the place like she’s the main character, head darting round to see who’s looking at her. Surprised she hasn’t hired herself a body guard. Bell end

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
You should go live with Korey singing these versions 🤣🤣🤣🩷
Anno she was singing baby by Justin today copied yet again cause I watched another girl do that..I will be like Korey u play n I will sing .ok do u know the song baby well I rewrote it ...Korey Korey, Korey ooooh u want a story story, story oohh

Go to Ccs see what they're saying
Cause they're was another
She said he had her heart
Now he has a gay pride flag
Hanging oot his flat

N her last man
Was on the tinder
But tbh I think he just binned her

N now she's creeping
For dick online
Cause ptr denied her dick
For the last time

N I wiz like Korey run fur flucksake
Change your profile it's no too late

I heard her say he will b mine
Never, ever go online

Can someone go check if Sally is ok? 20 years off her 😂😭 so she looks around 17 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is acting like one right enough 😆🥴

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
There are a couple of us planning a wee “holiday or girlie weekend” to Aberdeen too😉😏😉😏😉😏
She would never go out in Aberdeen unless it's to get her hair and nails done or to by se for a haul when everyone else is at work doing real jobs. She would never go drinking or anything with friends. Well she can't as she doesn't have any, but even so. She's not that daft that she doesn't realise how Aberdee. Feel about her

Status
Not open for further replies.